Girls will be Girls

Start from the beginning

"Is she angry at me? I don't understand her." I whispered to myself .

❤️☠️❤️

Jennie ignores me every time I will try talk to her! I can't believe that she's doing this to me, she's making me a total loser. The fuck!

Every boys and girls want to date me so her lips should be saying the same thing, ugh!

It's lunch time and Jennie wasn't around again, my stomach was crumbling and I wanna eat something.

I turned side to side to see if Jennie was around and she wasn't! Ha, it's showtime!

I walked to the line "Listen up fuckers get out of my way and if you don't, I will fucking kick you out to this school!" They quickly obeyed get out of my way.

I headed to the counter to order, "My usual order, go faster!" I commanded.

She got my orders as fast as she can and gave it to me. "Here ma'am!" She said and bowed to me.

I got the tray and took my usual sit, well Jennie and my usual sit now! What's mine is hers now too.

"Lalisa you are here!" I faced my back and saw Jisoo.

"And you're alone." She added.

"Not now that you're here, by the way where's your girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Who?" She sat in front of me asking. Ugh this idiot!

"Chaeng, Jennie's bestfriend." I said.

She blushed from what I said, huh whipped as fuck! HAHA

"Uh she's not my girlfriend, yet!" She scratched her nape shyly.

Holy cow am I really seeing this? Jisoo being shy! Haha motherfuckers she really is whipped.

"Well Jennie isn't with you, why?" She got a bucket of chicken inside her bag, wtf! How that thing fitted inside her bag.

"She's ignoring me but I don't know why. I already asked if she's mad to me but she said no." I tried getting the chicken from her bucket but but she quickly slapped my hand away.

"What did you do before that?" She said munching her chicken, Tsk!

I glared at her and caressed my own hand then started eating my own food.

"I just shooed the other students because they were touching Jennie too much but she defended them saying it's just for their project." I snickered.

"Ehr you're such a kid Manoban, I heard it's for journalism and photography so they need to take a picture with the student council officers." Jisoo finished eating 2 chickens already and got another one again.

"Well whatever, but do you have a clue why she's ignoring me?" I asked sipping my drinks.

"She's mad at you." At last she put her bucket of chicken inside her bag and sipped my fucking drinks then she gulped.

"She's ignoring you because she's mad." She explained.

"What? But she said no!" I slammed the table and it gathered attention again.

Ugh!

"Don't fucking look at me!" I shouted so that the whole canteen can hear it.

"It's a girls' language, bro! When girls says they're okay, they really aren't, likewise when they're mad." Jisoo said.

"Anyways stop being an ass Manoban." She added.

Ass your face!

"Wait isn't that Chaeng? I remembered she's the vice president of this school. There's someone who wants to take a picture with her and oh look at him he's being touchy." I said looking at Chaeng.