12~A-hole Runs After Me Cliché

Start from the beginning

Reality struck me of what I was doing and I quickly back away from the room. "Dammit Y/N," I scolded furiously myself, sniffing a little. "What were you thinking?"

"Mr. Kim! Where are you going?" Someone yelled from the room.

I yanked at my hair as I glanced behind me just as Taehyung appeared in the doorway.

"Y/N?" He whispered yelled at me, brows furrowed.

I just shook my head.

I was such an idiot.

"Mr. Kim?" Someone called. "We're almost done, what's wrong?"

"Go back to your photo shoot, Taehyung," I told him, voice shaking a tiny bit. "It's nothing, really."

God I was such an idiot.

Taehyung's mouth pressed into a thin line and he slipped back into the room.

I clenched my hands into fists and continued to walk down where I'd come from.

What did I expect to happen, looking for Taehyung? If I really thought about it, neither of us knew anything about each other. So why had I sought him out for... comfort?

"Mr. Kim, wait-!"

I glanced back again as Taehyung reappeared. This time his jeans were zipped up and he was throwing a black jacket over his bare chest carelessly.

"Tell Hoseok to reschedule my meeting this afternoon with Headquarters as well as move my dinner with the president of Gucci to day after tomorrow," Taehyung called over his shoulder. "I'll finish this photo shoot tomorrow as well, alright, Josh?"

"But— oh, okay," a thin, nervous looking photographer peered out the doorway. "Is everything okay?"

"Taehyung what are you doin— " I cut off sharply as Taehyung subtly grabbed my wrist and began to pull me along after him. The moment we rounded the corner Taehyung full out grabbed my hand and tugged me down the hall before turning sharply to the left through a small door where we found ourselves in a back stairwell.

"Why are you crying?" Taehyung demanded the moment we stopped, cutting straight to the point.

"I told you, it's noth-"

"Don't give me that 'nothing' bullcrap," Taehyung snapped impatiently. "I just rescheduled my entire afternoon and I'm not going to let you get off with just a cheesy 'I'm fine' when you're clearly not."

"I told you go back to your photo shoot," I protested.

Taehyung remained silent and stared me down.

I swallowed hard. "You left me in a dark room," I said quietly. "I hate dark rooms."

"You're afraid of the dark?" Taehyung asked slowly, as if trying to understand. Genuinely understand.

"They bring back bad memories," I replied even quieter.

"Why didn't you just turn on the lights?"

Anger bubbled in me before I could even think about my actions and words. "Oh yeah, sure. Just turn on the lights and poof, all my memories will go away just like that! Geez, that's a wonderful idea, Taehyung, why didn't I think of that before?" I explode.

"Y/N, calm down," Taehyung's eyes darted to across my face.

"No, dammit!" I stomped my foot like a little child. "You don't understand anything do you, Taehyung? How could you? You have everything! A gorgeous body, a successful company, a lot of money-"

"You seriously think all that means I have everything?" disbelief colored Taehyung's words.

"Well it's certainly a good start isn't it?" I was now yelling at him. I needed to get some of my dark emotions pent up within me out. I needed to release myself from the memories enough to shove them back into the dark abyss of my mind where they came from.

Yet the memories still tauntingly swirled at the edge of my mind.

"God, stupid memories won't go away!" I screeched through my teeth. "I hate them; I hate it, I hate it."

Suddenly Taehyung was there, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me right to his chest. I didn't have it in me to push him away as mixture of surprise and warmth flooded in me. I could only bury my face against his chest and let a few more tears out.

"I don't have everything," Taehyung's voice vibrated in his chest. "I don't have a perfect life either. Just like you don't have a perfect life. I'll get mad at you later for assuming that of me, but for now, just cry and let out whatever memories are plaguing you on my chest."

And that's exactly what I did.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚: