Over and Done With

(A/N: holy crap guys! Finally a 1,000+ word chapter! So excited!! Anyway school has started and Ima try to update ASAP! Thanks for all you're lovely comments by the way ^^)

Last Time:

The fight between the two men continued and you where thrown up against a wall, right beside Jeff. As you two had a mini conversation you kept hearing unbearable yelling telling you to kill Jeff. But you fell unconscious to the voices, and it was all black after that.

Chapter Eleven: Over and Done with

No One's POV:

Zalgo! I have no idea why you want the girl but you must stop this ignorant fight you're carrying out with me!

"You'd like that wouldn't you? The "almighty SlenderMan" wins again, well that's not gonna happen?!"

So be it...

They charged once again but with a new spark in their eyes, that spark... An intent to kill. They furiously tried to hit each other but with their fighting skills evenly matched, this fight was bound to last forever.

-o-

At the back wall of the foyer the girl still lay there, oblivious to the vicious battle between the two. The whipping of tendrils could be heard a mile away and the noises they were admitting were almost deafening. As the two younger CreepyPastas cower in the corner, Jeff was busy trying to stand up on his feet, without falling back down. He grabbed the white wall, attempting to hoist himself up but to no avail. Falling down hard on the wooden floor he made a slight grunt and the waves of pain being shot through his body. As he glanced over at (Y/n) he saw her eyebrows furrow then relax almost instantly. He had no idea what was going on between everyone, Jeff just knew he had to stop it. Attempting to get up again he reached into his hood pocket and grabbed his butcher knife. Stabbing it into the wall he hoisted himself up and his already lidless eyes widen. He saw BEN and Masky cowering in the kitchen, but what concerned him most was all the holes in the walls and not to mention Zalgo laying on the floor, not moving. 'Just what the hell are those two titty babies doing in there?!' He thought to himself, almost making a face towards them. Making his gaze go back to Zalgo he spotted a certain black tendril wrapping about his waist (omg yaoi!) and then lift him up. His body was limp and probably unable to move due to Slender's abilities. With a wave of pain, he grabbed his hip and looked down, noticing the blood staining his snow white garment. He had no idea how it started he just watched the final move. Gripping the handle of his knife harshly, he watched as Slender literally threw Zalgo back to where he came from.

Slender's POV:

Finally it was over. I was growing tired of his ignorant antics anyway. As I summoned the portal to the Underworld I wrapped one of my tendrils around his waist and rather harshly threw him back into his world. Scowling inwardly I brought my tendril up to my suit and wiped his rather disgusting germs off of it. Glancing over at the wall, I was shocked to see Jeffery standing but what shocked me more was who was right beside him... It was the girl. 'When did..?' I thought to myself, as I looked back onto the quarrel between me and that... Thing. 'It must've been when he knocked me into the wall...' I thought to myself. I kept my gaze upon Jeffery and I saw he was weak, it was his sheer will keeping his conscious.

Jeffery

He eyes shot straight to mine, his gaze harsh.

"What?" He spat at me, his words filled with venom.

Do not speak to me in that tone of voice!...ah..are you able to fully stand without the help of your weapon?

"Yes. Now what do you want?"

I ignored his toxic remark and motioned my hand toward the girl.

Make sure she is locked in a room until she heals, then escort her home! She is in to much danger here!

His eyes were now dreary and they had a certain look to them, it looked like he was... Hurt. Not physically but emotionally. This was becoming a major headache for me, this girl, was something else to make the insane one feel like this. I watched him carefully as he was hesitant to let go of the knife, but he eventually did. Stumbling he knelt down and picked her up like she was some porcelain doll. The headache grew as I was now faced with more irritation and decisions than ever. This girl... Was going to be the end of me. I just knew it. Sighing inwardly I glanced over at Masky and BEN and walked past them.

Clean up this mess..

The nodded, as I went back up to my office, I needed some time alone.

-o-

Reader's POV:

The voices stopped, it felt like everything was at a standstill. I tried to open my eyes but they felt so heavy, it took so much force just to crack them. What I did see though, was only a peachy color and part of a ceiling fan. I groaned to myself and forced myself to open then further. It actually felt painful to just try and do that. When they were fully opened I didn't know where I was, but I still say the peach color. As I gradually lifted my hand I felt I had a sleeping mask on, so I removed it. I immediately noticed who's room I was in. It was Jeff's, I felt my eyes droop back down before I head a voice.
"I see you're awake..."
As I turned my head to the side I saw him... Jeff.