Running Away

Last Time:

The night grew still as you awoke within the CreepyPasta mansion. The sight startled you as you shrieked and then the door busted open. It was none other than Jeffery. The silence filled the room as he soon exited, leaving you to shed tears over him. As the hours past your sobbing got worse and could be heard outside of your room. Then SlenderMan entered and you two had a certain chat. But Jeffery overheard and let's just say he admitted some feelings to you, he probably shouldn't have.

Chapter Seven: Running Away

Reader's POV:

I was left alone for what seemed like days in that room. The white walls and the eerie silence almost drove you insane. On the verge of madness, the door slowly opened. There revealed a small girl, she looked no older than 7, her pink dress was covered in blood and her hair had some in it also. As soon as your eyes met, she smiled brightly. "Hiya! I'm Sally!" What's your name?" She asked me. I was stunned, she still had the motives of a child, despite being a CreepyPasta.

"H-hello, I'm (Y/N)."

"Mr. Slendy said you seemed lonely, so I came to play with you!"

I smiled, her childlike nature almost instantly cheered me up.

"Sure Sally, just let me get some decent clothes on."

She nodded her head and skipped out the door, But I couldn't help but wonder what kind of 'play' she meant. Shaking those thoughts out of my head, I threw my legs over the bed and stood up. As I looked in the body mirror to my left I saw that the mark on my chest was beginning to fade. It confused me but I just grabbed my black skinny jeans and shirt and got dressed.

The day was all but normal after I left the room. I was face to face with everyone in the house, killers and all. As me and Sally walked to her room, all the way across the mansion, I bumped into a boy about my age. He had blonde hair and deep red pupils. "O-oh sorry....uhm...Link?"

He just laughed and looked at me.

"So you've played my game before, I'm not Link however, my name is BEN, BEN Drowned."

He knelled down and grabbed my hand and kissed it. He was quite the ladies man it seemed but before we could talk some more I was dragged away by Sally.

"Get your own playmate BEN! She's mine!" Sally yelled from down the hall. I shyly waved by to BEN and ran after Sally.

When we got to her room it was pink and some black in it. The room itself was pink but the curtains and bed sheets were black. She tugged on my arm and motioned me to sit down at a table. I laughed because I knew we we're having a tea party. Her smile wouldn't fade all throughout the time I was with her. She told stories of her and the other Pastas like, Laughing Jack, Hoodie, Masky, BEN, and even SlenderMan and Jeff. Hours later a knock was heard at the door. That was the only time she frowned. "Who is it!?" She almost yelled, running to the door. When she opened it, there stood Jeff.

"What do YOU want?"

"Little brat... I'm here to get (Y/N)."

"She's playing with me! You can't take her now!"

"Can it! Slender wants her, and you don't want to make that bastard wait."

I heard that.

Jeff rolled his eyes and moved past Sally, and grabbed my upper arm, dragging me out of her room.

"Bye Sally..."

"Bye..."

The walk back with Jeff was only in silence and he never let go of my arm. His grip tightened every time we would walk by another CreepyPasta. As we passed BEN he winked at me and I could've sworn I heard Jeff growl at him. That's when I snapped again.

Jeff's POV:

I was just walking the girl back to Slender so he can remove the mark I gave her and so she could finally get out of my life. But she snatched her arm away from my grasp and stood in the middle of the hallway.

"Great! What's wrong now!" I said.

"YOU! That's what's wrong!"

My eyes widened a bit.

"And how am I the problem, missy?"

"M-missy?!? Just what the hell is wrong with you lately, Jeff!"

"Nothing is wrong now let's get moving!"

"I'm not going anywhere until I have answers!"

"About?"

"Why...why are you acting like you don't care when just yesterday yo-"

"Stop. Right. There."

I looked at her and she was shaking and fresh tears rolled down her cheeks. Great, I made her fucking cry again.

"I..," She began, "I hate you..."

"W-What?"

"I SAID I HATE YOU JEFF!"

I just stood there, I didn't move or say anything. I watched as she ran from me, but her eyes... they showed fear instead of the usual happiness she expressed when she was with me. I shook the thoughts out of my head and scoffed.

"FINE! RUN!"

I gritted my teeth in frustration as I walked back to my room. Screw Slender, if he wants her he can go get her!