Visitation

Last Time:

Blood stained your wrsit as you tried to cope with all this going on with your life. You didn't even care (For a little bit) that he came to see you again. The pressure got to you as he started to provke you, and this time you slapped him. As you two yelled at each other and he grabbed your wrist. As he pinned you down onto the ground, instead of killing you he kissed you.

(A/N: I apologize for the lateness, writer's block...)

Chapter Four: Visitation

No One's POV:

The sun shined through the curtains, illumiminating almost the enitre room. The figure on the bed tossed and turned, hoping to get away from the sunlight blinding her. But after ten minutes of fighting to stay asleep, she bolted upwards. "Damned sun," She cursed throwing the covers off of her, "why do you have to always wake me up early."

Trudging to the small closet, she picked out some dark grey sweatpants and a regualr black tank top. Today was only Tuesday, but she wasn't planning on going to school today. Instead today was going to be a semi-chill day. Fanfictions and deep thinking were the only things on her agenda, and that's how she liked it.

As she scrolled down, scanning the summaries of fanfictions, her chest burned again. "D-dammit," She huffed, "Not again!" Cluchtching her chest, the burning sensation got worse and breathing became a problem. Feeling lightheaded, she fell off the chair and onto the floor. "A-ah..N-no." She struggled to get on her feet, but she fell again everytime. Her hand was stained with new blood as her nails punctured her delicate skin. "Always gettin' into trouble I see."

Her head barely lifted off the ground and her eyes met with those famillar lidless ones. It was him again. His face remained emotionless as he watched the girl try to get to her feet yet again. "Don't even think about moving." He commanded, walking over to her. Jeff noticed that she didn't look at him in fear, but her eyes were pleading for help. He saw how the tears streaks were visable and just examined her face. Then her eyes shut, trying to cope with the pain he had left her. He almost felt bad about giving her that mark, but it was only to protect her from getting hurt, but she didn't know that.

"Come on," He said, while nugging her side, "I know you can deal with this. Now get up."

"Y-you don't know what I'm feeling so fuck off!"

"Oh really smartass? I'm the one that put it there, I'm pretty sure I know just what the hell I'm doin'!"

"Sh-shut up and help me!"

He tc'hed at her and forcefully grabbed her upper arm, jerking her up to her shaking feet. The girl held onto his arm for support and slowly walked over to her bed.

Moments passed in complete silence. They just sat there, the girl still holding onto his arm. It seemed she didn't notice, but he did. Jeff covered his face with his hair the entire time.

"A-are you mad at me?" She suddenly asked.

"No."

"Oh... okay."

"Why aren't cha' in school.?"

"I just took a day off from that place."

He huffed at her and laid back on her bed. The killer kept tossing and turning on her bed, making it sqeak occasionally.

"Would you just get comfortable!"

"Shut up! It's your fault the bed is so lumpy!"

"How is it my fault! You're the one trying to sleep!"

He suddenly sat up, causing her to jump and squeak. He slowly turned toward her and smirked.

"W-what are you t-thinking?"

"Can ya' still move?"

"N-no...not that m-much."

"Good."

"Good?!? What do y- ah!"

She was cut off by him slamming her down onto her bed. The blush quickly spread across her face and her eyes were wide with shock. As he bent down closer to her face, her blush hardend. When he was mere centimeters away he pulled back.

"Gotcha."

~ A Few Days Later~

Reader's POV:

Every night since my day off from school I would leave the window open. Around midnight he would knock and I would hurry and let him in. This went on for a week or so before one friday night he didn't come. It didn't bother me much but as ays passed he never showed up. I began to grow worried and I started to miss his company. Why? I'm not so sure myself. I guess I was just used to his company and how he teased me everynight. On the bright side of things, ever since I have developed some sort of frienship with him, the mark on my chest hasn't acted up. It only did once but the pain wasn't ever bad, I could tolerate it. This night was different, my chest burned more intense than ever. The sudden waves of pain went all throughout my body, causing me to be paralyzed. My room was a mess from where I would fall everytime it hit me. Why did it act up now? I tried to move my hand so I could clutch my chest, but my body refused to move. It stayed like this for a good hour until... static. Static was heard all throughout my room and it was overwhelming to my ears. The riging got worse as I saw a tall, slender shadow move closer towards my bed. Sudden fear stuck me as I tried to run, tried to move in some way, but I couldn't. The shadow was right beside my bed now and it seemed to just look at me. I only saw darkness and my ears started to hurt. A needle-like feeling penetrated my body and I winced. As I continued to stare at the black mass, the static and needle feeling stopped. My chest pain subsided and I raised up.

"W-who are you?" I asked it.

Then the black mass retreated, and what I saw truly terrified me. It was... the SlenderMan.