Epilogue

Reader x Jeff

Epilogue

A/n: Heh told you guys I was gonna do it. But after tons of re-reads of my final chapter inspiration finally hit me! I know I need to update my other stories as well but I want this one to be first to update. But I will say this, I didn't appreciate the 'hurry ups' and so on. Not to toot my horn but it is my story and I'm sorry this has taken so long but jeez can't we be a little nicer? No? Okay...anyways, It's summer vacation and I need to write! Sorry for my blabber onto the story!

Reader's POV:

I leaned against the window and just watched him as they all sparred. I wasn't really in the mood to join them, because ever since he came back we never....talked like he wanted to. I've brought up the subject before, but he would always brush it off or completely ignore it. My thoughts quickly came to an end when I saw Jeff fly into a tree head on. I sprinted through the turns and corridors until I came to a stop at the mansion doors. Sighing, I walked back up to the room.

He's a freaking killer for crying out loud, he can protect himself from danger and all.... Right?

I passed a window and decided to glance out, my eyes going straight to Jeff. He was pulling himself up off the ground and lunging again at Slender but BEN came up behind him and climbed onto his back, causing him to stumble and fall yet again. I felt my fist clench but then relax cause it was just a spar. I kept telling myself that but the more I watched him, the more I wanted to show off my skills and beat the living hell out of BEN. I knew I couldn't beat Slender cause let's face it, he's a scary dude when he wants to be.

I just stood there, watching as he got tossed around and how everytime he got up he was angrier and angrier. If that smile wasn't there, I'm sure he'd be wearing a frown. He charged again but this time BEN stood aside and Slender brought out one of his tendrils and whipped him back into the tree. "That's it!" I exclaimed, "those fuckers want to mess with him and damn it all they're going to get me too!"

I practically ripped open the closet to reveal my latest weapon, it was a glaive (picture the one from sailor moon, the one Saturn is holding. I'll leave a picture for yall!). I grabbed it and leaned it up against the wall while I put my gloves on. When I was done I rushed down the corridors again, but not before taking another glance. He was still getting up and getting thrown around again, it just made me furious at the sight. When I came to the Mansion doors i quietly slipped them open and eyed the sparring field. Jeff was running at Slender again but I saw BEN running after him, "not today." I whispered as I ran and jumped in front of BEN, causing him to stumble back.

"(Y-y/n)! W-what are you doing!"

I didn't speak, I pointed my glaive at him and narrowed my eyes.

"Come on we're not being serious, we're just sparring!" He said to me. I lowered my weapon and that's when he lunged at me and threw a punch at my face. I easily dodged it and countered it with kicking him in his side, sending him flying backwards.

"Heh not bad sweetcheeks, but that's not all I've got"

"And here you said this was just a spar..."

"I lied."

And with that he charged at me with more speed but I swung my weapon and cut his cheek a bit before spinning and sending another kick to his stomach. I watched as he got up but i got distracted when I saw a white blur fly past me and BEN. My eyes followed the blur and there was Jeff. Looking away was a bad idea because before I knew it a strong fist collided with my face and that's when I fell down onto the ground. I used my weapon to hoist myself up and here comes BEN with some more punches and all that. I sighed inwardly as I read his movements and looked for an opening. When he turned I waited and as soon as I saw his face i delivered a swift kick on his face. He was sent spiraling back. But I didn't waste time. I jogged over to Jeff and he seemed alright.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" He said to me, his voice Gruffer than usual.

"Helping. Duh. Unless you want to be kicked around like a rag-doll."

"Tch. It's over anyways."

I raised and eyebrow but ignored it and helped him up. I chuckled when I saw BEN lying on the ground, totally knocked out. I glanced at Slender who just dusted himself off then looked at us.

'How about some tea. You've worked hard today.'

"Tea is for sissies." I heard Jeff mutter under his breath.

-o-

About an hour later we did all sit down at the table and have a bit of tea. It only took so long because well for one we had to bandage up everyone and for two Jeff refused to drink a small cup of tea. It actually wasn't that bad, tea there was the occasional small talk between Slender and me but that was it. BEN and Jeff were in their own little world and I actually wondered what he was thinking about. Jeff that is, not BEN we all know its something probably perverted...

-o-

The sun was setting and I was looking out the window just watching it slowly go down. Again, my thoughts wondered to what he wanted to talk about all those weeks ago. What could it have been....was there another trip for him soon? Or was it something more important? my thoughts came to an end when I heard the door shut behind me. I saw out of the corner of my eye Jeff flopping down on his bed. It's now or never I guess.

I walled over and sat on the corner, after a few minutes I finally spoke up, "I have a question."

"I might have an answer."

I quickly shot a glare to his smartass remark but I chose to ignore it and I cleared my throat.

"When you came back from you trip you said you had to talk to me. And you never did so....what was it?"

"....Oh...that..."

He sighed and sat up and just looked at me. I raised my eyebrow as my eyes followed him as he got up. He pulled out something from his drawer but kept it hidden in his hoodie pocket. (you guys ready for the cheesiness?) as he sat beside me he pulled out a box, not just any box....a ring box.

"J-Jeff I...-" I studdered

"Calm down its not that kinda ring. Its a promise ring."

He opened it to reveal a pink heart-shaped stone with silver around it.

"What am I promising."

"You're promising that you're gonna be mine and only mine."

I smirked.

"I thought I already was."

"Good answer."

And with that he leaned in and kissed me as i felt him slide the ring on my finger.

A/n:  *throws everything* IM DONE NOW BE HAPPY!