Chapter 13- Healing Juniper

Start from the beginning

"Here at the solar plexus is the third chakra - referred to as the Fire or solar plexus chakra.  It is responsible for digestion, personality, ego identity.  If out of balance, you might have problems like diabetes, ulcers, or stored emotions.  Sometimes it is blocked by shame."

"Here near the heart is the fourth chakra - referred to as the heart chakra.  It is responsible for love, compassion and joy.  If out of balance, you might have problems with hardened heart or heartbreak.  Sometimes it is blocked by grief."

"Here near the base of the throat is the fifth chakra - referred to as the sound or throat chakra.  It is the communication chakra.  If out of balance, you might have throat problems or unable to express who you are.  Sometimes it is blocked by lies."

"Here center of the forehead is the sixth chakra - referred to as the Light or third eye chakra.  It allows us to express clear thoughts, spiritual contemplation and self awareness.  If out of balance, you might have headaches, nightmares or problems with vision.  Sometimes it is blocked by illusion - illusions within yourself."

"Here at the crown of your head is the seventh and final chakra - referred to as the Thought or crown chakra.  It is allows us to experience unity and realization that everything is connected at a spiritual level.  If out of balance, you might have problems with depression, boredom or not feeling connected to your purpose. Sometimes it is blocked by earthly attachments."

She gestures to each spot as she explains thoroughly, all of us listening closely as she talks, even Julian as he stands behind her.

"Now I am going to go behind you and place my hands near each point on your back.  I will try to push some of my energy into you at these points. You will probably only feel some warmth, tingling or something that feels like vibrations. It should not hurt, and if it does tell me immediately and I will stop."

Moving quickly, she goes around Juniper and kneels down behind her.  "Are you ready?" She questions and Juniper simply nods.

I watch anxiously as she begins the process, sure to watch my mate for any signs of distress...knowing that she might not be immediately willing to admit that she's hurting if she thinks enduring will help. Things seem fine for June, although after watching for a little while I can tell that Eva is clearly feeling some distress, and once she reaches towards the top I watch as she looks to the side and nods at Julian. She continues on though, only to immediately start falling backwards...and to my shock, so does Juniper.

Shit.

Both me and Julian rush forward, Eva falling in the Betas lap just as I catch June before her head hits the concrete floor. Her eyes closed and breathing normal, I reposition her so that she's laying on her back with her head on my lap...and I'm a bit relieved to see she's not in any obvious pain....though I'm still wondering what the hell just happened.

"I knew you would fall for me eventually." Julian says as he grins down at Eva.

"Nah..." She whispers before blacking out herself, leaving me and Julian worried and confused.

Juniper

This is incredible....

It's like every synapse and cell in my body is tingling, leaving me feeling warm and weightless. I can barely feel the floor beneath me, and whatever is touching my head. I expected this to be painful and uncomfortable, but truthfully I don't think I've ever felt so relaxed...the only thing I can really tell through my lightheaded drifting is that I can't see anything...and that the only thing I can smell is is Gardenias and sandalwood, it's intoxicating aroma seeming to tug me along as something unknown stirs deep within my head.