-

"Holy shit, Lauren's performing here?!" Normani asked as Ally looked around wide eyed.

"There must be thousands of seats here! I feel so small." Ally pouted as Normani laughed.

"It's okay, Allycat." Normani said as she went in for a hug and Ally did as well.

The two didn't notice they were going in the same direction as the two shared a small kiss as they both quickly pulled away.

"HOLY SHIT! That wasn't my intention. You went right when I went left. It's suppose to be right to right and then left to-" Normani cut herself when she caught herself rambling.

"It's okay, Mani. It was on accident, c'mon let's not let this bug us. Let's go look at the view from the highest seats and farthest seats!" Ally exclaimed as she grabbed Normani's hand and led her up.

Normani wondered how Ally brushed the whole thing off just like that. Just. Like. That.

-

"Chancho! Try this mic, I think it connects with the stage and it doesn't have anyone's name on it." Dinah exclaimed as Camila ran up the stairs on to the stage as she grabbed the mic.

"Testing, testing." Camila talked as it radiated off the speakers.

"This one is by the great Demi Lovato,"

Camila started singing verses of Here We Go Again as Dinah looked at her impressed.

"Here we go agaaaaain!" Camila sang as clapping came from the side.

"That was amazing, hello, I'm Demi. I don't think we've met before."

"Holy shit!" Camila exclaimed as she stumbled on the cord but caught herself in time.

"I'm Camila and that's Dinah."

"You two are with Lauren, right?" Demi asked as she eyed their lanyards.

"Mhm," Camila smiled.

"You must be her girlfriend, Camila? Lauren always talks about you!" Demi grinned.

"Good things, I hope?"

"Of course, nice to finally meet some of Lauren's friends." Demi gave them a wave and walked towards her dressing room.

"We just spoke to Demi Lovato, HOLY SHIT DAWG!" Dinah exclaimed as Camila squealed.

"Y'ALL WE JUST SAW EMBLEM 2." Normani yelled to Dinah and Camila as her and Ally came running down the stadium's stairs.

"They aren't that fascinating, WE JUST MET DEMI." Dinah yelled back.

"I know but it's something, I think Keaton was flirting with Lauren and HOLY SHIT, where is she?!" Normani exclaimed.

"Wait what?!" Camila said infuriated as she made her way towards Lauren's dressing room.

"Chancho! Wait up! And she's in her dressing room!" Dinah yelled as Ally gave her a thumbs up and Dinah caught up with Camila.

"It might've just been the too nice so called flirting thing. He might not have actually flirted with her Mila, so-"

"Jauregui chick is hot, I wouldn't mind getting in those pants." Keaton said as Wesley laughed at him.

"Stay away from my girlfriend," Camila went up to Keaton.

"Lauren? Lauren's a dyke? All the worthwhile, don't worry Camila, I'll be the one that'll turn her straight." Keaton smirked before pushing Camila a bit as Camila gaped at him.