Merry Christmas

Shizuo woke up to the sun glaring in his face. A groan slipped out of the blonde. Until his eyes gazed down at the sleeping body curled up against him. Shizuo grinned in awe before, bringing his lips to Izaya's head. "Wake up." Shizuo cooed. Nothing came in return. His hand gently shook Izaya's shoulder. Still nothing. "Wake up, Izaya," Shizuo grunted louder. The resting figure was still unconscious. Shizuo stared at Izaya annoyed before pushing him off of the bed.

Izaya tumbled to the floor, meeting the world around him with a thud. "Shit." The brunette groaned. "Couldn't let you sleep through Christmas." The blonde shrugged innocently. Izaya's eyes widened in realization. "It's Christmas!" Izaya shrieked then he dashed his way to the bathroom getting ready. "So what about your friends?" Shizuo yelled from his room. "They left around four, you have to kidnap somebody before the day starts unless you're on the go. They did that with you because they had a destination to flee too." Izaya recalled. "Ah, I see," Shizuo responded. In 5 minutes, Izaya came out as Shizuo went in. They both got dressed and ready.

Izaya went to retrieve his present as Shizuo got his. The blonde was holding a mid-sized package with green wrapping paper around it, with a huge red bow on top. Izaya came back with his present. "Let's open it near the fireplace!" Izaya chirped gleefully. Making Shizuo chuckle following him into the living room. They both sat down on the carpet. Izaya went first. He took off the bow. Then his fingers gently peeled off the wrapping paper off his package.

"Aw thank you, Shizu-Chan! It's perfect!" Izaya squealed cheerfully. His eyes stared at the knife collection admiring every single blade. The sun had reflected off of each one making them appear as a mirror. Izaya stared at himself through the blade smirking too himself. Dreaming of their usage. The blonde blushed as warmness spread across his face. Izaya kissed him sweetly. Shizuo felt embarrassment tingle up in his body. Until Izaya's eyes met his eagerly waiting for him to open up his present. Shizuo gulped.

"My turn," Shizuo spoke nervously. His presence was huge which made him even more curious. He gripped the box and shook it gently. Parts jingled in his present. The blonde let out a hum before unwrapping it. He gazed at his present cupping his hand over his mouth. Tears slipped from his glossy eyes. Shizuo was in utter shock. "I love it," Shizuo whispered softly. "I knew you would, Shizu-Chan. I thought it was a chance to make things right. I took away your bartender job but you can always be a bartender in your home." Izaya said proudly. Shizuo stared at the homemade bar kit then, glanced at his lover.

Izaya met Shizuo's lips on his passionately. Izaya kissed him back just as deep. He felt the blonde snake his arms around him pulling him closer. The snow fell from the sky outside of Izaya's apartment. Shizuo detached his lips from Izaya's. "Merry Christmas." He spoke to the person straddling him. "You too, Shizu-Chan." Izaya kissed Shizuo.