The Girl In The Green Sweater

Izaya stared boredly up into the sky which was darker than when he walked to Shizuo's house. The light was fading from the day, and the night creeping up. The brunette shuttered from cold which gave him chills down his back. The brunette walked into his own apartment sulking.

A lady with black, straight and shiny hair which flowed all the way down her waist. With a red mini skirt riding up her things. Her legs are covered with black leggings. A green sweater fits smugly on her torso. And a medical jacket to top of the look. She sat in Izaya's spinny chair looking up at his presence rather annoyed.

"Hello, Namie." Izaya greeted his assistant. "Did you forget what day it was?" Namie snapped impatient. The brunette shook his head. "Off course not. I had important businesses to attend too." Izaya claimed sheepishly. Namie smirked her glossy pink lips. "Sure I bet you did. You were probably making some quick arrangements. It's Christmas Eve tomorrow after all. Most people have to make plans yanno? On spending it with people in their personal lives." Name slurred the world personal. Looking Izaya in the eye devilishly. "What the hell are you pointing at woman?!" Izaya spat. "Oh I don't know.." Name pretended to space out.

Slipping out her phone from her medical coat's pocket. Waving her device around mocking Izaya. "When I was away. I heard rather interesting news." Namie grinned a cocky smile. "And what would that be?!" Izaya retorted. "Well I was wondering since... You and your enemy made up. Then, can I get two days off to spend it with Seiji. While you can have your holiday with Shizuo." Namie proposed an offer.

Izaya's eyes stared at her blankly before nodding to her deal. "So, is his girlfriend joining you guys?" Izaya smirked. Namie pursed her lips giving him a warning glance. "She's off with her parent's family. Just me and him for this year.." Namie closed her eyes with a sigh, realizing this might be the last time she could get this opportunity with Seiji. And her horrors that he might be moving out.

Izaya hummed tapping her on the shoulder. She glanced up seeing her check being held by his fingertips loosely. Her eyes lit up sparkling. "Thx." She took the check cheerfully from his hand. Izaya nodded briefly. She stood up and bowed her head gracefully before leaving. "Oh, Namie have a fun time with your brother." Izaya spoke. "You too, with Shizuo." Namie winked. Causing Izaya took look down from blushing thinking about his lover. His pocket buzzed. "It's Shizu-Chan now."

Izaya open the phone thinking of a specific person. Checking on the caller ID. A genuine grin plastered on his lips. Accepting the call. "Hello, Shizu-Chan." Izaya spoke happily to the person over the other side of the phone. Glancing out in the window. Taking in the scenery of Ikebukuro. He wasn't the black sheep anymore in his town that he loved among with the humans he cherished. Or the psychopath every one thought him out to be. Well only a few people doesn't think he is crazy as most people claimed him as. It still was an improvement. He had 3 friends now which was a headless reaper, a illegal doctor, and a sushi maker. His 2 sister visited him occasionally. To top it off he had a lover who was an ex bartender.