"Jinx!" "WHAT?" "NOT YOU!" "OKAY!"

Start from the beginning

"Why aren't people jumping us?" Lou asks. "Yeah, this is wierd." I admit. Bay stays quiet as we pass a group of girls.

"Hey, look it's the emo bitch." one says. I would have stopped if it wasn't for Bay grabbing Lou and me. "Going to cut yourself?" another shouts.

"How do you stand this?" Lou asks Bay. "They're like paps, just ignore them, okay?" She says and I boil all they way to the paint store.

"Why do you take that?" I ask. "Practice, I would punch them in their stupid caked faces, but this mall has a great Hot Topic, so I don't want to get banned." Bay says grabbing reds, greys, blacks, and greens.

She throws the spray paint and regular paint into the cart, along with the paint brushes and takes them to the check out. She hands them the money and we go to the next stop, a store called Hot Topic.

We head in and everyone greats Bay. "Sup my bitches!" she yells over the music and grabs a bunch of batman things, as well as ten tanktops, five ripped skinnies, handfuls of band bracelets, a Lilo and Stitch backpack, three gauges, two new lip piercing and four jackets, all band related. "Damn!" I shout. Bay laughs and pays for her things.

"Okay! Let's get going." She says and we walk out of the mall to her new apartment.

"Lou, call Zayn and bring him over." Bay tells Louis and he calls Zayn. 

ZAYN'S POV

"What Louis?" I growl into the phone. I just woke up. "What's going on with you, mate?" Lou asks. "You woke me up." I tell him. "Sorry, but Bay wants you to come down to her apartment to help paint." Lou tells me.

I jump out of bed and ask for the address. He gives me the building number and apartment number.

I grab a shirt and jeans throw shoes on and brush my hair really quickly. I run out the door ignoring the looks from my band mates and drive to Bay's apartment.

I walk to her room and open the door. "I see why you want to change it." I say looking at the pink on the walls.

"Yup! Grab a can and help me. You can do that wall." Bay says pointing to an undecorated wall. I grab a pencil and start sketching on the wall.

"Looks awesome!" Bay exclaimes from behind me. "Thanks." I say and grab one of the black spray cans.

"Are we allowed to do this?" I ask after I am half way done. "No idea. But they can't really stop us now." Bay says and I turn around to see her work.

It is a punk Tinkerbell and Peter Pan with the words "YOU CAN'T MAKE ME GROW UP." I laugh. "Nice." I tell her. "Thanks. Yours looks awesome so far!" She says excitedly.

I'm doing an arm holding a microphone with the words "ENJOY THE SHOW." I finish it off and step back. It does look awesome.

"Oh! Leave part of it blank on the sides so that I can have bands and people sign it!" Bay suggest. "Brillant idea." I tell her and we go to see what Lou and Mikey have done to the bathroom.

They drew cool arrows and swirls on the walls going in every direction.

"Looks great guys!" Bay yells and we run to the guest/ second room.

"Let's just throw paint on the walls." Lou suggests. "Grab your ammo!" Bay shouts. 

HARRY'S POV

"Grab your ammo!" I hear Bay yell.

"What's going on in there?" I ask.

Dahvie, Jayy, Kellin, Vic, Tony, Andy, Mike, Jamie, Jinxx, Jake, CC, Ashley, Niall, Liam and I are outside Bay's door.

"No idea." Mike, not 5sos Mike, says. I push open the door and we see two murals and empty cans of spray paint on the ground.

"Wow, these are good. Bay's gotten better." Jamie says.

"That looks like Zayn's work." Liam says.

We hear Lou scream and we walk to another room.

This one is a bedroom and inside are Lou, Mikey, Zayn and Bay running throwing paint at each other and having some hit the walls.

I hear a battle cry and Pierce The Veil and Kellin run into the room and start throwing paint.

"Looks like fun!" Jake says and Black Veil Brides join the paint fight.

Dahvie and Jayy grab neon pink and green containers and grab handfuls and put their hand prints on the wall.

I look to Liam and Niall and shrug. We all sneek up on Zayn and Lou and steal their paint and throw it at them.

Dahvie and Jayy attack us and soon after we all run out of paint.

"Looks nice guys." Bay says looking at the walls. "Your hair has so many different colors in it." I tell Bay. "Eh, it was colorful before." She says and grabs more paint out of a bag and leads us to the kitchen.

"All tatooed people come here!" Bay instructs. Almost all of us come forward. "Paint them." She orders and we get back to work.

She leads Vic to her room and the get to work there.

I assume.

VIC'S POV

"What do you want in here?" I ask Bay. "Black with red dripping from the walls." She says and we get to work about an hour later we are done and we move to her bathroom.

"And here?" I ask grabbing a tub of paint and a brush. The walls are dark purple so Bay is fine with that. "Everyone's names." Bay says.

"Aw, Baby Bay!" I coo. "Get to work Victor." She says and begins writing.

After we finish her bathroom we walk back to the kitchen. "Nice work." Bay says as she sees everyones tatoos on her wall.

"Are you going to put yours up?" I ask her. "No, I already see them everyday. Maybe later if I feel like it." Bay says and sits on the couch.

"So, did you guys finish?" Mike, my brother Mike, asks. "Yup, all done." I tell him and they run to her room.

"AW!" They coo when they get to the bathroom