"Jinx!" "WHAT?" "NOT YOU!" "OKAY!"

BAY'S POV

We spent all day yesterday chilling and watching movies at the pop house.

Now, it's time for the boys from the bands to head out on their tour some more. They have one performance here in California, which they gave us tickets too!

Yay!

What am I going to wear? Ahh! Girl problems.

Perfect weapon starts blaring from my phone. "Babe!" I shout when I pick up the phone. "Hi! This is Louis!" Louis yells through the phone.

"Lou!" I shout. "LOUIS!" I hear Mikey shout. "Why do have Mikey's phone?" I ask. "I was going to take selfies, but then I decided to call you!" Louis says.

"GET BACK HERE LOUIS!" Mikey yells. Louis lets out a high pitched scream and runs away. I laugh a bit. "I'm in hiding now." Louis tells me. "Where are you hiding?" I whisper. "Under the sink." Louis tells me.

"MIKEY! LOU IS UNDER THE SINK!" I yell through the phone. Louis screams again and I hear a thud.

"Hey love." Mikey says through the phone. "Hey babe." I say. "What's happening?" he asks. "Want to check out my new apartment with me?" I ask. "Yes! I'll be ready in five minutes." Mikey tells me. "Bye babe." I say and hang up.

I grab my high tops and walk out to see Kellin skyping with his wife and daughter. "Kellie-bellie!" I whisper/yell. "Hi Bailey. You're up early." He says. "I'm going to get my apartment today." I say walking over to the laptop.

"Hi'ya!" I say waving. "Hi Bay!" Katelynne says. "How are you?" I ask. "I am great- No wait! Rowan! Liam! And their in front of the camera." Katelynne says.

"Hi boys!" Kellin and I say. "Jinx!" They shout. "WHAT?" Jinxx yells. "NOT YOU!" I yell back. "OKAY!" He yells back.

"Is that baby Copeland?" I ask. "It is!" Katelynne says and the door bell rings. "It was lovely seeing you all! Love you all! Bye!" I say waving. I stand up hug Kellin then skip to the door.

I open it and see Mikey and Louis.

"WAIT! BAY!" I hear Rowan and Liam yell. I run back in. "Yeah, boys?" I ask. "Have fun! Bye!!" They yell. "Bye Rowan! Bye Liam! Bye gorgous Katelynne! Bye baby Copeland! Bye Kellie-Bellie!" I yell and run out, grab the boys and jump into the car.

MIKE'S POV

"Who was on the computer?" Louis asks. "Kellin's insanely beautiful wife Katelynne and his step-sons, Rowan and Liam, and his daughter Copeland." Bay says happily. "Cool, have you met them?" I ask. "Yes! They are all so sweet. I am over the moon for Kellin." She tells us.

"AND WE'RE HERE!" She shouts and parks the car in the spot. "Let's head in." I say and she grabs the keys from the cup holder.

"What room?" Louis asks. "13A." She says and we walk until we reach 13. "Here we go." She says and we open the door to a blast of pink.

"Fuck. We have major work to do." Bay says and walks back out. Lou and I follow her to the car.

She gets in and blasts a song called The Legacy by Black Veil Brides. She sings along hitting every note.

"Have you ever thought of joining a band?" Louis asks. "I have." Bay says. "Did you?" Louis asks. "No." Bay tells us. "Why not?" I ask. "Let's just say that Taylor and Sarah are probably the nicest people to me in this town and they hate me." Bay tells us. "That can't be true." Louis says. "Believe what you want." Bay says and stops at the local mall.

"Okay, we need paint, brushes, spray paint, and a shit ton of stuff and merch from Hot Topic." Bay tells us and we nod. "Break!" Lou shouts and we jump out of the car and run to the mall.