You go to the bathroom for five minutes...

BAY'S POV

Today is my birthday!

All I want are my keys to my apartment.

"HAPPY DAMN EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY!!" Andy yells when I walk downstairs. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAILEY!!" Kellin yells. "Thanks Andy and Kellie-Bellie!" I tell them and hug them.

"Babe! Happy fricken birthday!" Jayy says handing me a cup of coffee. "Thanks JJ!" I say giving him a side hug.

Once everyone wakes up they come downstairs to the kitchen and hug me and wish me a happy eighteenth.

"Baby Bay." Vic says. "Yes Victor?" I ask. Ashley snickers. "We are going over to the pop's house to watch movies and eat cake and shit." Vic tells me. "I have to go change then!" I scream and run up to my room.

VIC'S POV

(A/N: new POV!!)

"I have to go change then!" Baby Bay screams and runs to her room.

Odd... Eh. Whatever.

"Do you guys realize what is happening right at this moment!" Dahvie whispers loudly to us all. "Uhh." Tony says, confused. "Bay likes one of those boys!" Jayy tells us. "Really? Huh." I say shrugging. "It's soo obvious!" CC says.

Jaime looks at CC wierdly.

"CC is like a fucking relationship psychic or something." Andy says. "Weird shit." Kellin says shaking his hair back and forth.

Bryan walks into the room. "What did I miss?" he asks.

Dahvie, Jayy and CC get up and walk upstairs.

BRYAN'S POV

You go to the bathroom for five minutes and come back and miss everything.

Vic and Kellin look confused. Tony and Jake look happy. Mike and Jaime look curious. Andy, Ashley, Jinxx and Danny look unfazed.

"Guys? Really? What's going on?" I ask. "Dahvie, Jayy and CC have a plan for something." Jinxx tells me. "Okay then." I say, still standing in the doorway.

"Jinxx and I should get going to pick up Bay's 'present'." Ashley says. "Good idea." Andy says.

I'm lost...

Jinxx and Ashley get up to get something.

Just as they leave Davhie, Jayy and CC come down the stairs with huge smiles on their faces.

"I'm lost..." I say out loud this time.

BAY'S POV

As soon as I heard we were going to 5sos'... and 1D's house I ran to get ready.

Hopefully that didn't look too suspicious...

"Babe. Who are you crushing on?" Jayy asks me. I turn around and see Dahvie, Jayy and CC.

"Uh. No one?" I lie. "Don't lie to us." CC says. "I don't know what you're talking about." I lie again. "We are slightly willing to sing What Makes You Beautiful to get information out of you." Davhie says.

Whatcan hang out with the boys and still not like their crap.

They don't like what listen to either.

"Damn!" I curse loudly. "So tell us girl." Jayy says. "I maybe sort if like Mikey." I say quietly. CC smiles. "I knew it!" he screams.

"Bay don't worry. He likes you too." Dahvie assures me. "How do you know?" I ask. "Magic." Dahvie says. "And it's obvious." Jayy states. "Thanks guys." I tell them and they leave my room smiling like idots.

CALUM'S POV

"Everyone is coming over for movie marathons today." I tell everyone. "They should be over soon." Liam says. Mike shoots up and runs to the bathroom.

"Does he like Bay?" Louis asks. "He is very obvious." Luke says. "It's good for him. He needs her." I say.

MIKE'S POV

hope wasn't obvious but really like Bay.

When I heard that she was coming over I shot up and ran in here to get ready.

I comb through my hair and grab my black shirt and gray jeans that were loose-ish and comfortable.

When I finish I walk into my room to see all the boys squished on my bed.

"Lads? What's going on here?" I ask them. "We just wanted to tell you that we approve of you and Bay." Harry says. "What?" I ask shocked.

"We know you fancy her mate." Louis says. I look at the floor. "She fancies you too." Zayn says. "Really?" I ask happily. "So you do fancy her!" Ashton says. Liam and Luke hit Ashton on the back of his head.

"Yeah. I do. I fancy Bay." I admit. The boys cheer and leave my room, dancing and jumping on each other.