Hi, I'm Bailey Bell

My name is Bailey Bell, I am 17 years old, I am five foot six inches and I have black and green hair and red eyes. I died my hair in 6th grade and wear contacts.

My life is normal for a girl who lives with her annoying classic cheerleader blonde sister and mother who is like an older version of my Barbie twin, in one of the most regular and boring towns in the whole state of California.

Like every girl, I have a best friend. Her name is Lily, we met in second grade, except she moved to Washington D.C last year because her dad is a government employee.

Lily is one of the happiest people I've ever met, she was and probably still is popular and she had the biggest house I've ever been in. The only reason we knew each other was that we met when we were nobodies in our peers eyes.

Well, one of us still is, but that isn't the point.

Lily and I became best friends and I assume that we still are, even through by plane we live hours away.

That's my story, a basic person.

Oh! Wait! I forgot.

I am a bit Bi-polar. A bit, who am I kidding. I am as Bi-polar as a lightswitch.

I hate pop music that my twin plays, I'm more into hardcore and alternate rock music. I like BOTDF, PTV, BVB, SWS, MCR, OMM, ATL, FIR, AA and other stuff like that.

Okay, I think that's all for now.