You're coming to Cali-fuckin-fornia!

MIKE'S POV

~~ 3 WEEKS LATER ~~

Bay has been hanging out with us more often. Her hair is still neon green and black and honestly it looks awesome. She still doesn't like our music and groans or gags every time it comes on. So, she basically hasn't changed any.

"You're attractive, little witch, you're beautiful. (Beautiful) 

Your wickedness, little witch, it broke my heart. (I Broke your heart)" Bay's phone, Steven, rings.

"Secret British Accent Society, how may I help you today?" Bay asks to the phone. I hear laughing on the other side and we (1D and 5sos) signal for her to put it on speaker, she does.

"Can you really speak in a british accent?" the voice asks. She hits Harry on the head and he glares at her. "'Ello love." he says.

"Dude! Andy! Bryan! Vic! You hear that! She has a great british accent!" The voice yells. We laugh quietly.

"Kell- she sucks at accents." another voice says. "Bryannn." Bay wines. "Seriously, how did you do that though?" a really deep voice asks. "Dahvie taught me his ways." Bay jokes. "Come on tell us!" the first voice says. "Kellie-bellie! I don't wanna." Bay says pouting. "Come on Bailey. I'm a guy don't call me that." the voice says.

"YOU'RE NAME IS BAILEY?!" half of us ask and at the same time the others ask "HE'S A LAD!"

"God damn it guys." Bay yells. "Who are you with?" a voice with a slight mexican/ californian accent asks. "My neighbors." Bay says. 

BAY'S POV

"Who are your neighbors?" Mike and Vic ask. "Sibling power!" All of us yell. "No really though." Andy asks.

I look at the guys. "You can't tell them about us!" Zayn yells/whispers. "Why not?" Bryan asks. "Uh." Zayn says looking at Liam. "We're on break so it's okay." Liam says. "So who are you?" Bryan asks again.

"We're-" the boys start to say. "Wait!" I yell. "What?" everyone, 1D 5sos and the guys on the phone, say. "Let's make this fun." I say smiling.

"God damn it Bailey." Ashley says over the phone. "God damn it Ashley." I mock him. I see the guys look shocked that Ashley is a dude.

"So, who is it?" Kellin asks. "Bryan. Your dad was listening to some of them on the way to the BOTDF interview and you started singing along after you said something along the lines of 'Ah fuck it'." I said.

"HOLY SHIT BALLS!" Jayy yells. "You watch your own interviews?" I ask him. "It's not my fault that Bryan makes me look like an ass hole." Jayy says. "You are an ass hole." Bryan says. "He's an ANGEL!" Dahvie yells.

"Back to the topic. Who are you with?" Vic asks.

"One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer."  the 1D and the 5sos boys say.

There is a large crashing sound and then, "DON'T CRASH THE FUCKIN' CAR BRYAN!" I hear Andy yell. "Bryan! Don't crash your car." I tell him.

"Wait! How are you all in Bryan's car and why are you all in Bryan's car?" I ask. "We're not. We're in the buses this is a conference call." Vic says. "That makes sense. Bryan's car literally can only fit like two people and one of the two can't be Andy he's too tall." I tell everyone. "My car is not that small." Bryan says.

"What are you all doing?" Jamie asks. "Your mom." I say seriously. I hear choking and coughing from the 1D/5sos boys. I burst out laughing when I see Liam and Calum's reaction, they both spit out their water, on each other.

"What?" everyone on the phone asks. "Liam and Calum. Drinking water. Your mom." I say through my laughing. Then everyone joins in.

"Hey Bay. Guess what?" Andy asks. "Bryan's going bald?" I ask. "No, but there wouldn't be much difference then there is now, would there." Andy responds. "Now that I think about it, no." I say thoughtfully.

ASHTON'S POV

"Guys my future baldness is not what we are talking about here!" the guy Bryan yells. "Well Jake did predict that you were going to go bald." Bay says. "I'm not going bald!" Bryan yells.

"Then what?" Bay asks.

"PIERCE THE VEIL IS COMING BACK TO THEIR HOME STATE!" the guy from earlier, Vic.. I think...yells.

"HOLY COW BALLS! YOU'RE COMING TO CALI-FUCKIN-FORNIA!" Bay yells.