-40-

20 years later

I don't really know where to start with what's happening with me , but let me try and tell you all of it , first of all Xavier and I had 4 more kids a boy and three girls Maxwell Nathan Knight , Rosanna Amelia Knight , Jasmine Kimberly Knight and Emily Hannah Knight and yes we did name Maxwell after Ian because he was always there for me and I love he , all our kids were named after someone we know and care about and of course all our friends are god parents to one of them like Shawn , Lan and Lisa are Sam's , Alex and Derek are Roman's , Ian and Aurora are Maxwell's , Mike and Lilly are Rosanna's , Mark and Mia are Jasmine's and Izzy and Aaron are Emily's .

So yeah everyone was happy about it , but that was 20 years ago now Sam and Jane are married and already had their first kid and they named him Jonathan Lucas Knight and now she's pregnant for the second time with twins , Roman found his Mate two years ago she used to go to the same school as him and he found her there , Max found his Mate last year and it was Lan's first daughter Elena and of course he didn't like it but it's okay , now it's Rosanna's turn and Xavier is not that happy about it because he still sees her as his little girl even if she's 18  now , as for Jazz and Em they just shifted Jazz last year and Em this year on her 16th birthday .

All my kids are grown ups now and I can't be happier about it they mean the world to me them and Xavier are everything I have in this world now and I love everything about them .

Today is the day Sam's gonna take over Adam's pack because he didn't want to become the Alpha King and we didn't want to force him into it so we told him it was up to him what he wanted to do with his life so he talked to Adam and Xavier and they agreed that he'd take over as Alpha since Adam wanted to give to Aiden anyway but he'd always say that it's not his and he didn't want to be the Alpha .

"Are you ready Sammy ?" I said as I walked into his old room in Xavier's house .

"mom come on stop calling me that" I rolled my eyes and tied his tie for him .

"soon to be Alpha or not you're still my baby boy" I said

"ma dad need your help" Ro called

"I'll be right there" I give Sam a kiss "I'm proud of you Sam" he give me a hug

"thanks mom" I walked out of his room and closed the door .

"what did he want ?" I asked