-2-

Today is my 18th birthday I can't wait to just leave this place .

I found everything I need in New York that's why I'm going there and maybe I'll come to visit every year but I'm not sure about that , I don't want to come back here and see them ever again .

"Wake up birthday girl" Alex yelled as he walked to my room

"I'm up" I said

"come on breakfast is ready"

"I'll be right there" I walked to the bathroom to do my things then walked downstairs to see Maya and Bobby smiling at me .

"happy birthday Jay" they both said

"thanks guys" I hugged them then sit to eat the best thing in the world waffles .

"Ma this is great"

"thanks Jay" then they all shared looks

"what ?" I asked

"Jay what're you gonna do if you find your Mate ?" Bobby asked

"I don't know I'll tell him and maybe we can go together" then there was a knock on the door .

"I'll get it" I ran to the door because I know who it is and I know why he's here and I don't want them to see this , anyway I opened the door and saw the box I rolled my eyes and took it .

"who is it Jay ?" Maya asked

"no one" I ran to my room

"what about your food ?" Bobby asked

"I'm full" I closed the door behind me and opened the box to see the same note every year .

"hope you die this year" from Xavier and the same black rose I don't know why I love this I love that every year he'll do this and every year I'll stay alive just to make him and my siblings suffer , what can I say I'm evil .

"hey I'm gonna go to the pack house" Alex yelled

"fine" I yelled back , it's been 8 years now since I've been there I don't like going there anymore and today is no different .