Chapter four : Arriving

Start from the beginning

When they stopped everyone climbed out and gaped at the hotel. It was huge.

It had a stone design and their was a plaque on the front with 5 stars on it. A pond was placed at the front, there was a cobbled path towards it then marble stairs up towards the glass revolving doors. Makarov shouted "because you idiots trashed a building the day before we left the rooms will now have four people in each." Most shot their glares towards Natsu.

Mirajane cheered and opened her mouth to speak but Makarov interrupted her "and no boy girl nonsense!" Mirajane let out a large huff in annoyance then folded her arms giving a disapproving look, pouting her lips.

"Sorry if I'm late."

Now every head swiveled around as they heard the voice, however Erza stiffened her entire body frozen not even batting an eyelash. She new that voice, that deep and familiar voice, no doubt that was Jellal. And he was here?

Mirajane waved "no no you're just in time!" She smiled sweetly then her eyes hovered over to Erza who slowly looked over her shoulder seeing herself to be proven correct.

Jellal walked over to Erza "nice to see you again Erza."

"Uh, you too. What are you doing here?" Erza was restraining from lunging at Mirajane, she knew this must have been her doing. How dare she invite him? Was she completely and utterly out of her mind? She was going to talk to her after this...

Everyone was staring at them so Mirajane shouted "okay get into a four for your rooms and lets go!" She attempted to stop the awkwardness between Erza and Jellal but it seemed tough as they just stared at each other unable to think of what to say.

Lucy, Levy, Juvia and Erza went together.

Natsu, Gajeel, Gray and Jellal went together.

They entered the hotel and a bell boy stood waiting for them with his hands behind his straightened back. "Hi I'm John I'm going to show you to your rooms."

"Thank you John." Mira giggled and Laxus flicked his eyes to the man then back to Mirajane surveying if this man would be an issue.

John did not realize the look of Laxus' face, "if you would please follow me then."

So everyone followed him up the glass elevator and along the corridor. "You girls room is number 394."He handed the room key to Erza. "And for the men you're room is number 395." He gave the key to Gray.

The girls went inside letting out gasps stopping in the room. The room was huge. There was a plasma screen TV, a big sofa, a chandelier, four separate rooms with a bed in each.

Lucy grinned grinned and whipped open her suitcase glad she no longer needed to haul that heavy suitcase around, "what time is it you guys?!"

Juvia said "about 2pm."

Erza said "I don't have a watch."

Levy said "High school musical!"

"That's right Levy!" She took out the 2nd one and slotted it into the DVD player, whenever feeling tired or exhausted or even happy always go to High School Musical. Juvia ran out of the small kitchen saying "Juvia will get popcorn!" Erza requipped into shorts and a sweater, Levy jumped onto the sofa and everyone joined her.

"Yay!"

MEANWHILE IN THE BOYS ROOM...

All the boys had their ears pressed against the wall. Just five minutes ago the guys were claiming rooms when they heard Levy scream from the other room "high school musical!" Then they ran over to the wall and listened.

It was quiet again so they began to rise and leave but completely froze in shcok when they heard them sing "what time is it summer time!"

Snickers began to come from the guys as they cracked open the door with Natsu's phone appearing too beginning to record. Erza took Troys part and Lucy took Gabrielle's they sang and Erza laughed "I love you Gabrielle!" Then she made kissing noises. Yes. Kissing noises.

Jellal almost dropped his phone and choked as the girls laughed with Erza. Levy giggled "oh Juvia it's us!" Juvia was Sharpay and Levy was Ryan.

Juvia sang "goodbye to school no summer school I'm free to shop till I drop."

Levy tried to sing a deep voice "no more education vacation!" Gajeel smirked as she actually tried to deepen her voice, even though it barely worked.

The two sang "and the party never has to stop!"

They kept on singing until they neared the end of the song the guys all began to get their phones out all recording, it was pure gold they were seeing! They still remained as silent as possible as they huddled around the crack in the door watching.

Lucy and Erza were holding hands spinning around and singing summer time. Juvia and Levy were singing and jumping around too. They recorded the full thing.

Natsu blurted "that was great you guys!" Tears pricked his eyes. Then they all began to laugh so loudly their stomachs literally began to hurt. 

"Heavens wheel!"

"Water slicer!"

"Solid script!"

"Open gate of the maiden!"

They yelled "CRAP RUN!"

****
So there you have chapter four! I'm on holiday but thankfully found wifi to upload this for you guys!

Please comment and vote!

~Rebecca