(23)

Everything seemed wrong. A couple of months ago if someone told Taehyung that he would be this attached to someone, he would've laughed in their face. But here he was, sitting outside of Jungkooks room, tears uncontrollably streaming down his face as he prayed for everything to be okay. It had been two days and he didn't move, only ate a couple of slices of bread whenever Jimin forced him to. He didn't care about anything else other than his baby.

"Sir, are you Kim Taehyung?", the nurse called out. Taehyung nodded weakly. "Yeah,"

"The patient is awake. You can go see him."

Taehyung jolted up, eyes wide, causing the nurse to tumble backwards. "He's awake?", all the glow seemed to have made its way back to his face. "Fuck, thank god," he muttered as he ran towards the room.

Jungkook was laying down on the bed, trying to breathe. It was hard, but he was okay. His eyes shot towards the door that opened with a slam, turning into small crescents when he saw Taehyung. Taehyung was panting, eyes swimming with tears. "B-baby," he said breathlessly as he tumbled his way towards the bed.

The gently embraced Jungkook, head buried in his neck, "B-baby, you're okay, you're okay. Oh my fuck- I missed you so much, I love you, I love you," he placed kisses on Jungkooks forehead, his knuckles and his cheeks.

"H-Hi hyung," Jungkook panted out, tears forming of his own when he saw Taehyungs state. The elder looks completely messed up, dark circles under his eyes and he looked so weak and so lost, it made Jungkook hurt.

"Baby, I love you, I love you so much Jungkook, I'm sorry, I'm so sorr-"

"Hyung, it's not your fault, please," Jungkook said, pouting when Taehyung moved his head away from Jungkooks neck. "Noooo, come back," he whined and Taehyung smiled after forever.

He leaned back down and placed light kisses on Jungkooks neck, moving up to his cheek. He paused before he could kiss his lips, "Jungkook" he said, not really sure why.

Jungkook smiled slightly, "It's okay, hyungie, I'm okay."

Taehyung gulped, and moved forward to press their lips together. It felt electric and somehow calming at the same time. He pulled away and choked on a sob as he buried his head back into Jungkooks neck. "What's wrong?", Jungkook softly asked.

"I- I was so worried. I couldn't stand being without you. Please don't ever leave me. D-don't. I was so lost without you, I can't, baby, i-i just can't. I'm so happy that the night of the match wasn't the last time I could kiss you. Thank you for coming back to me," he said, softly. Kissing Jungkook always felt like heaven, and he worried that he wouldn't be able to kiss him again, would'nt be able to see him smile and spend his future with him. It hurt him more than he'd like to admit.

"I love you, Tae. We're okay," Jungkook murmured. "I love you, more" Taehyung said, connecting their lips once more.

A/N: the next chapter is going to be the last one!! ❤❤