(14)

Taehyung had a basketball match the next day, arriving to school already in his jersey and his headband. They had an important game today and considering he was the captain, he was even more focused than usual. He walked through the halls completely ignoring all the girls he would generally flirt with. Not because Jungkook didn't want him to, no, he clearly remembered that Jungkook was fine with him making out with other people too. He didn't know why he took what Jungkook said that seriously, but he did. Besides, Jungkook had the hottest piece of ass he'd ever seen and all he wanted to do was get some action, which he could happily get from the younger anytime he wanted.

"Hey, Tae!", Jimin and Jungkook greeted as they spotted him, Jungkook already biting his lip looking at Taehyungs outfit.
Taehyung nodded, not in the mood to socialize. "Everything okay?", Jimin questioned.

"Yeah, important game today. Just a little nervous, is all."

Jimin nodded, "Don't worry, Tae. I'm sure you'll do great, good luck!"

Jimin walked away, most probably to Yoongi leaving Jungkook and Taehyung alone.

Jungkook wasn't sure how to comfort the younger, so he did what they did best, he flirted with him. Maybe a quick blow would help Taehyung relieve some of his stress.

Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyungs shoulder, standing on his toes to reach his ear, "You know what could help you relax?"

Taehyungs eyes shot up and something mischevious filled them. He knew exactly what he needed then and was sure that getting some action would surely help him cool off. Besides, Jungkook looked way too good in his white shirt tucked into his tight black jeans and Taehyung couldn't pass up the opportunity.

"Come on," Taehyung grunted as he dragged Jungkook to the back of the school, pushing him up against the wall. Jungkook gasped, "Not here! People can see!"

Taehyung shrugged, cocking his head to the side, "Your point?"

He didn't give Jungkook a chance to respond as he crashed their lips together. Jungkook mumbled something into the kiss and Taehyung sighed, "What?"

Jungkook bit his lip, not too comfortable with people being able to see. Taehyung sensed this and dragged the younger back into the school building, into the janitors closed and locking it. He turned back and pushed himself on Jungkook, hands moving to grab the youngers ass. "Fuck, baby." he exclaimed as he felt his tight and firm his ass was. It was heaven.

Their lips met in a hurry, teeth clashing and hair being gripped tightly. Jungkooks legs wrapped around Taehyungs waist as the elder hoisted him up by his thighs. Taehyung started grinding into Jungkook, both of them leaving sounds that couldn't be controlled.

Taehyung let go of his hold on Jungkook, staring deep into his eyes, "Pants down."
Jungkook nodded, quickly squirming away to pull his pants and boxers down, Taehyung doing the same. The clothes were tossed in a heap in the corner, completely forgotten about for the moment.

Taehyung placed his lips on Jungkooks neck, marking him, as Jungkook moaned out. He could feel himself getting goosebumps. Taehyung came back up, "You want to be fucked by me, hm?"

Jungkook nodded, already lifting his leg up eagerly. Taehyung chuckled as he coated his own fingers with his saliva and slowly pushed his finger into Jungkooks tight hole. He had fingered the younger before so he didn't have to be too careful with it. Jungkook was a mess, putty in Taehyungs hands while the elder pushed his finger in and out of his hole.

Soon, one finger became two and then three. Taehyung bit his lip at the beautiful sight in front of him. He curled his fingers around till he met a ball of nerves, that sent Jungkook to heaven. His legs shivered and his moans got louder, "F-fuck Tae, right there. Oh fuck, y-yes," Jungkook moaned out, words coming out like whispers because of the pleasure he hadn't felt before.

Taehyung pulled out his fingers, a smirk on his face as he pushed Jungkooks head towards his aching cock, "Suck, baby."
He groaned and fisted Jungkooks hair as Jungkook wrapped his lips around his cock, taking him in so well. Jungkook was running his tongue down his vein and Taehyung was sure he would cum right there because of the amazing feeling Jungkook was giving him, "You're doing so well, baby." Jungkook hummed around his dick, causing Taehyung to throw his head back. He had got many blowjobs before, but seeing the younger on his knees, lips slick with saliva and doe eyes staring up at him made him so crazy.

He pulled Jungkook back up, "Jump."

Jungkook obliged, wrapping his arms around Taehyungs neck and legs around his waist. Taehyung slowly circled Jungkooks rim with his cock, pushing it in slowly. He couldn't wait anymore. He couldn't hold himself back. Jungkook did things to him that even he couldn't understand.

Jungkook gasped, arms flying out to grip Taehyungs shoulders. The elder was big, and Jungkook may or may not have underestimated it. He shut his eyes and tried to forget the sting in his lower region, "Baby, you're doing so well. It's going to feel good, just wait a while. Let hyung take care of you." Taehyung said, not sure why he felt like he needed to reassure the younger. He had no feelings for him (right?), but the fact that Jungkook was a virgin made him want to take care of him. Jungkook sighed as he heard Taehyungs encouraging words, slowly starting to squirm out of desperation.

Taehyung got the sign, slowly pulling out and pushing back in. Jungkook moaned at the beautiful feeling of being filled, "Ah, t-tae," Taehyung gripped onto his thighs tighter, arm muscles flexing in the process. He rammed into the younger, Jungkook shakily moaning out with Taehyungs own grunts as he abused his prostate.

"F-fuck, you're so tight," Taehyung said as he rammed in one last time before they both came together, white liquid pouring out between their chests. Taehyung gently dropped the younger to his feet, grabbing a spare napkin and wiping down his jersey.

"That was fucking amazing," Jungkook panted out and Taehyung smirked, "You're welcome."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, wiping own shirt as they both wore their pants. "Fuck you, Tae. I can't walk," Jungkook cursed as they walked out, earning a proud smirk on Taehyungs face that Jungkook wanted to slap off.

Taehyung chuckled, jogging towards the gym, "Be sure to watch my game!"

Jungkook bit his lip as he watched Taehyung jog, muscles flexed and sweaty.

Oh, Jungkook would be watching for sure.

A/N: how do you guys like the story so far? I hope it's not too bad, thanks for reading! The next few chapters are going to have more of a plot, and lesser smut. I love you all ❤❤