(12)

"You little bitch," Taehyung grunted as he pushed Jungkook to the wall, fingers already working on undoing the youngers pants. They were in Taehyungs bedroom, and Taehyung was so thankful that his mom wasn't home.

Jungkook whined as Taehyung dragged his tongue across Jungkooks neck, slowly, tasting every inch of his skin. "T-Tae," Jungkook whined when the elder slipped his cold fingers into Jungkooks pants, circling his throbbing cock with his long, slender finger.

"If you think you're going to get anything other than a punishment, I suggest you rethink. I told you, you can't get away with teasing me," Taehyung whispered into his ear and Jungkook shivered, before he was grabbed roughly by his waist and thrown onto the bed.

Taehyung hovered over him, lips just grazing his own. Jungkook pushed his head up, trying to make them meet but Taehyung only pulled away with a chuckle. Jungkooks eyes grew wide and he pouted, he didn't like being teased. Especially not when Taehyung looked so hot and sweaty. "S-sorryyy," Jungkook pouted, trying to act cute but Taehyung just smirked, "Sorry isn't good enough."

Jungkook whined and bit his lip when Taehyung pressed their clothed dicks together, a little too roughly. "H-hyung p-please." Taehyung loved the sight of the younger under him, begging to be touched.

Taehyung tsked and jumped off the bed, throwing his shirt over his head and slipping his pants off. "Look here, Jungkook."

Jungkook opened his now watery eyes, and stared straight at Taehyung. "You do not touch yourself, am I understood?", the dominance in his voice made Jungkook weak and he couldn't help but nod obediently.

Taehyung slipped his boxers off, his long, thick and hard cock finally coming into view. Jungkook gulped at the sight, it was the first time he had seen it, and he had to admit it was just as beautiful as any other part of Taehyung.
He wanted nothing more than to touch him and be touched.

Taehyung wrapped his hand around his own dick, standing right in front of Taehyung as he started moving his hand up and down. He groaned and made sinful noises that caused Jungkook to fidget from his place on the bed. The elder looks so exotic, his hair stuck to his forehead, abs glistening from the sweat, Adams apple bobbing up and down everytime he three his head back and moaned. It was driving Jungkook crazy. Taehyung kept stroking himself, "I bet you wish it was you touching me, huh? I bet you wish it was your hands and your lips around me."

"I bet you want me to kiss you, and make you feel good. Want me to touch you and make you scream out of pleasure. You want me to fuck you?" he questioned, arm stilling.

Jungkook sat up on the bed, crawling towards Taehyung, nodding. He really, really wanted the elder to fuck him. Taehyung chuckled as he bought his hand around Jungkooks neck, squeezing gently. "Use your words."

"Y-yes, I want you to fuck me, p-please, I'll be good, p-promise."

Taehyung almost, almost gave in, but he was having way too much fun teasing Jungkook. "Hm, what else do you want? Do you want me to call you baby?"

Jungkook fidgeted, suddenly feeling way too restless and vulnerable at the same time. Tears started flowing from his eyes and he looked up at the elder hopefully, "Y-yes, hyung."

Taehyung pushed himself back, "Well, that's too bad. Because you're being punished."

Jungkooks lips trembled, he craved for Taehyungs touch. Normally, he would be bratty and laugh but right now he was way too lost in t he pleasure he was feeling. "You're allowed to touch yourself now. But you can't touch me, not today."

"H-hyung, why, I'm sorry-"

"You already touched me enough when we were out, remember? Remember teasing me, huh?"

Jungkook threw himself back on the bed, whimpering. Taehyung bit his lip at the sight of Jungkook pulling down his boxers to pleasure himself. He sighed as he felt his resolve slip away, "Fuck it, come here."

Jungkook walked towards Taehyung obediently. Taehyung knew he had gone into his submissive headspace this time too. He caressed Jungkooks cheek, "Touch me, baby."

To say Jungkooks eyes lit up would be an understatement, the younger looked like he had just been given food after being starved for days. He sat on his knees as he wrapped his hands around Taehyungs cock, soon replacing them with his lips. Taehyung held onto Jungkooks hair, holding him in place. He enjoyed the feeling of Jungkooks warm mouth around him, and honestly it was the best blow job he had ever received. Jungkook had experience and knew exactly what Taehyung wanted by the sounds he was making. Taehyungs manly groans were not helping Jungkooks painful situation in his lower half. He needed the elder even more than he did before.

Taehyung came in his mouth with a shudder and Jungkook swallowed it without any problem. Taehyung then pulled the younger onto his lap on the bed, "I'm not going to fuck you, baby. But, I will let you ride my thigh. You want that, hm?"

Jungkook placed his hands on Taehyungs shoulders, "Yeah, p-please," Taehyung hummed, leaning back on his arms, "Go ahead, baby boy."

Jungkook nodded, immediately grinding against Taehyungs thigh. The elder had beautiful thighs considering he was an athlete. Jungkook threw his head back and moaned, arms gripping Taehyungs shoulder tighter. He was losing balance so Taehyung grabbed his waist, licking his lips. Taehyung watched the younger get off on his thigh and he could've sworn he had never seen anyone look this beautiful and fucked out and the same time. So innocent and so dirty at the same time, it was driving Taehyung crazy. The younger finally came, legs shaking and still panting heavily.

Taehyung grabbed a box of tissues and helped clean them up, both of them wearing their clothes afterwards. They both knew that one of the obvious rules of being friends with benefits involved no cuddling.

"See you, Tae,"
"Hm, see you."

And with those words Jungkook was out of the door, wondering when the next time would be.