(2)

"Ugh, why do I need education, again?",
Taehyung yelled as he woke up, replying to his mother who just yelled at him to get ready.

"Because there's no way in hell I'm going to work for the rest of my life trying to provide for us, so get your ass up and earn yourself a job!", his mom responded.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, and started getting ready. He quickly dumped his books in his bag, grabbing a tight v-neck tshirt and black jeans. He ruffled his hair as he walked out of the door, grabbing a slice of toast and placing a kiss on his mother's cheek. "See you!"

He quickly got into his car and drove to school, blasting music loudly.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Mom, I'm ready! Your toast is on the table, I'll see you later!", Jungkook called out as he walked out his door.

He smoothed out his outfit one last time, double checking his white button up shirt and Blue jeans. His mom was sick so he woke up early to make her breakfast and make sure she had everything she needed. His bag was neatly packed, books arranged in the order he'll be needing them. He nervously walked towards school, not sure of what he should expect on his first day.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Jungkook-ah!!" Jimin yelled, waving his hand around the moment he spotted the younger. Jimin and Jungkook had been family friends and kept in touch even though they lived far away from each other. Naturally, they were both very excited when they found out that Jungkook would be moving closer and that he would be attending the same school as Jimin.

"Hey, Jimin!" Jungkook yelled back, jogging towards his friend. He was so caught up in his happiness that he didn't notice a car racing towards him.

A sudden screech sound was heard and Jungkook stopped in his tracks, eyes wide as he looked to his left to spot Taehyung with an equally shocked expression.

"Yah, are you fucking blind?", Taehyung exclaimed, getting out of his car.

Jungkook froze in his spot, suddenly afraid of the stern voice of the man but also because that man was the most beautiful one he'd ever seen. He was big and bulky, muscles popping in his tight T-shirt. His voice was so deep and Jungkook shivered at the sight.

Taehyung approached Jungkook, suddenly worried about why he hadn't said anything yet. 'Is he dead or?' His concerened eyes met Jimin's, "Is he in shock?"

Jimin nodded, "Uh, I think so."

He shook Jungkook and suddenly Jungkook became aware that he had been staring for way too long. "Are you okay?", Jimin asked and Jungkook just nodded, smiling a bit.

"This is my friend,-", Jimin started off, but was interrupted by Taehyung, stretching out his hand, "I'm Taehyung," he said eyeing the boy up and down. He licked his lips looking at the youngers beautiful thighs and milky skin.

Jungkook shook his hand, mumbling a small, "Hi."

Taehyung tsked, "This is the part where you tell me your name, you know?"

Jungkooks eyes grew wide again, and Taehyung licked his lips at the innocent look on his face.

"J-Jeon Jungkook."

"Nice to meet you, Jungkook," Taehyung said before hopping back into his car, driving away to the parking lot.

Jungkook let out a heavy breath, "Is he always like this?"

Jimin chuckled, pulling Jungkook towards the classes, "Yeah, you'll get used to it, don't worry."

Jungkook shook his head, highly doubting it.