(15)

As expected, Taehyung lead his team to victory. He shot the last basket, the buzzer beater had the crowd growing wild. His teammates lifted him up on their shoulders and cheered.

His eyes roamed around for Jungkook. He wanted to thank the younger for motivating him for the game.

"Baby!", Lia shouted as she ran towards Taehyung. She had come to watch his match, he was surprised and honestly, didn't want to see her as much as he wanted to see Jungkook. She ran into his arms, jumping as she wrapped her arms around his waist, lips almost immediately meeting his. "Hey, Lia. Thanks for coming," Taehyung said, smiling about the fact that they won the match, and not about the fact that she kissed him. Lia smiled, leaning in once again to press her lips against his. He was still dating her, so he figured he wouldn't put up a fight. He lead her into the locker room, not bothering to check around incase someone spotted them.

And someone spotted them, Jungkook did. He saw the way he kissed his girlfriend, the way he smiled when he did. His didn't know why, but his heart hurt a bit at the action. He never smiled that way at Jungkook, never bothered to. They only kissed before they fucked, and Jungkook would often be out of his mind to focus on anything, really.

He hated the fact that he felt just a tiny bit jealous, jealous about the fact that Taehyung was probably buried deep into her right this moment, A GIRL. Maybe it was the fact that he let Taehyung take his virginity, but the elder mattered a lot more to him now than he did before. He felt like he gave Taehyung he most important thing he owned, and he knew it was his fault really, he was too lost in the beauty of him to fight it off. He wanted it, but now he was starting to regret it. Especially when he knew it didn't mean anything at all to Taehyung. It hurt him knowing that something that meant so much to him, meant nothing at all to Taehyung.

Pissed off, he stormed away from the locker rooms, walking out towards the school gate. Not in his right mind, he decided that if Taehyung was going to have sex tonight, so was he. He spotted Joe, a senior, who always found Jungkook cute. He always flirted with the younger, and was honestly kind of cute too. Jungkook always turned him down, never in the mood to hook up with anyone else except for Taehyung. He walked closer to him, grabbing his wrist and whispering into his ear, "Are you up for it tonight?", Joe turned, a smirk on his face as he nodded. Jungkook lead him to an isolated corridor and immediately started making out with him. His hands trailed down Jungkooks torso, undoing his belt. Jungkook stilled, it didn't feel right. He wasn't turned on and wasn't in the mood at all. Joe immediately pulled his jeans down, fingers going around to finger Jungkook. He pressed his finger into his hole, and Jungkook yelped. It didn't feel good, or gentle the way it did with Taehyung. He hated it, it felt forced. He bit his lip and decided that he wasn't going to put himself through this. Trying to push him away, "J-Joe, stop," he said and Joe looked up at him, "I don't want to anymore, s-sorry."

Joe growled, mad about the fact that Jungkook lead him on, "You think you can just leave now? Think again, Jungkook. You started this and you better finish it." He forcefully pressed their lips together, fingers increasing in number and he went in deeper. Jungkook was in too much pain, heart and body hurting from being forced into something he didn't want.

"N-no, p-please stop," he whined and all he received in return was a slap across his face. He turned Jungkook around, who had tears streaming down his face, "N-No! PLEASE STOP, D-DON'T!"

Jungkook closed his eyes, not ready for what was going to happen next. He kept yelling "Help! SOMEONE PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME!", he yelled at the top of his voice, and just when he heard someone's pants come down, he also heard a loud thump and a grunt that followed. Too scared to open his eyes, he stayed glued to his position, "The fuck do you think you're doing!? STAY AWAY FROM HIM!", he heard a deep voice, a familiar voice. Taehyung came, he sighed happily at the realization, still way too scared to move. Taehyung slammed Joes face into the ground, fist colliding with his jaw every second. He couldn't believe how disgusting it was. He hooked up with a lot of people too, but he knew that when someone said they didn't want it, it meant stop.

He was just about the let Joe go, when his attention came to Jungkooks cries and whimpers. He looked to the side and saw Jungkook still pressed up against the wall, eyes shut tight as he cried his heart out. Something in Taehyung snapped at the sight, no one could fucking hurt Jungkook. He landed one last punch at Joe before getting off the floor and moving towards Jungkook.

He saw everything that lead to the moment, he didn't want to hook up with Lia. He left her in the locker room in search for Jungkook only to see him whispering seductively in someone else's ear. "YAH! What the fuck are you doing? What were you thinking, Jungkook!" Taehyung snapped, fists clenched. He didn't know why but he hated the fact that Jungkook was ready to have sex with someone else.

He realized belatedly that yelling at someone who just went through something like that was wrong. Jungkook sobbed louder, legs giving out from under him as he fell to the floor. Taehyung lunged forward, catching him just in time as he gulped at the sight of the younger so broken. It broke his heart to see Jungkook like this and he made a mental note never, ever to make Jungkook upset. Jungkook was shaking in his arms, choking on his own sobs. "Hey, it's okay. Nothing's going to happen to you," Taehyung said as he gently wiped the sweat off the youngers forehead.
Jungkook shook his head, sobs growing louder by the minute and Taehyung said the first thing that came to his mind, "Baby, please. Hyung's got you. No one's going to hurt you, not when I'm here. Please, baby. I need you to calm down," he said as he placed a kiss to Jungkooks forehead. Jungkook visibly relaxed at this words, moving around till his face was pressed against Taehyungs, broad, sweaty chest. Jungkooks arms curled around the fabric as Taehyungs lips stayed planted to his forehead, arms rubbing his back. "Baby, let's take you home, okay?"

Jungkook whimpered, shaking his head, "D-don't leave, I don't want to be alone." Taehyung sighed, heart clenching at the sight of the broken boy, "Okay, come on. We'll go to my house okay?, Taehyung said as he started pulling Jungkooks pants up. Jungkook flinched, eyes wide, "N-No," Taehyungs hand stilled, "Kookie, I'm not doing anything. I'm just helping you put them back on, okay?" He said, voice laced with gentleness and concern. Jungkook didn't say a word as Taehyung helped him put on his clothes. He didn't even bother giving Jungkook a choice when he grabbed the younger, hoisted him up and carried him to his car, not before sparing one last glare at Joe on the floor.

"No one's ever going to hurt you again, baby."