(13)

Taehyung was busy flirting with someone, as usual. He was leaning against the door, arms folded across his chest as he looked at the smaller male in front of him, lust taking over his eyes. The younger male was a giggling mess, completely oblivious to the fact that all Taehyung wanted was a quick fuck.

Jungkook was walking by when he heard something that stopped him in his tracks. "Hm, do you want to go back to my place? Math isn't hard, I can teach you."

"Oh! Really? I'm so bad at math," the other bot pouted and Taehyung chuckled, grabbing him by the waist and pulling him closer, "It's okay, love. I'll teach you. Let's go?"

Jungkook didn't know why, but it burned something side of him. He was mad about the fact that Taehyung was hooking up with someone else. It confused him, but he also understood why he wanted to kick Taehyung in the balls. The guy had a girlfriend, and was friends with benefits with someone for fucks sake, how many more people did he want?

Jungkook walked up to Taehyung who was still waiting by the door for the other boy to get his bag. "Hey, asshole."

Taehyung turned around, eyebrows raised, "Whoa, what's with the attitude?"

Jungkook scoffed, "I'll tell-,"

"I'm ready!", the boy squealed and Jungkook rolled his eyes at the sight.

"Sorry, not today, bro," Jungkook stated as he roughly grabbed Taehyungs shirt and dragged him away from the classroom.

He slammed him against a locker, fist clutching his collar, "Listen, you horny piece of shit. You already have a girlfriend, and you're hooking up with me. What else do you want?"

Taehyung raised his eyebrow, suddenly surprised by the youngers outburst. He clicked his tongue, "Why can't I hook up with someone else too? It's not like we're together."

Jungkook scoffed, "I know we're not fucking together." "So, what's the problem?"

Jungkook stilled, what was the problem? Why did he hate seeing another male in Taehyungs arms. "...I don't want STDs."

Taehyung chuckled, "Are you for real?"

Jungkook tightened his grip on Taehyungs shirt, "Yes, I'm fucking for real. If you're hooking up with me, you don't hook up with anyone else. Well, except your girlfriend. You want me, right? Want my lips around your cock?"

Taehyung choked on air, not expecting the younger to say those words at all. "What the-,"

"I know you want me, Taehyung. I know you're trying so hard to not fuck me because I'm a virgin. We both know you won't be able to hold yourself back for long. Especially not when I'm begging for it, shivering under you, all for your cock."

"J-"

Taehyung's mouth snapped shut when Jungkook came closer, their chests pressing against each other. He went closer to Taehyungs ear, "I know you want your cock in my tight little hole, I know you want to know how it feels. So I suggest you listen to me this one time and stop hooking up with random people, or you won't be getting it anytime soon."

Taehyung would've protested, he wanted to. He loved hooking up with other people, but Jungkook was right. It was taking everything Taehyung had in him to stop himself from slamming into the younger. But he knew that all it would take was one night of no self control for him to entirely forget about Jungkook being a virgin and fuck him senseless.

Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyungs crotch, palming him. He gave his cock a tight squeeze, nails digging into the fabric. Taehyung's breath hitched.

"Are we clear, hyung?"

Taehyung couldn't think, the feeling in his lower half was way too euphoric. "Yeah, okay, f-fuck," he grunted out.

Jungkook smirked, leaning back, "Don't think that this means that you can't flirt with other people. You can even make out with them for all I care. Just don't fuck them and bring the same thing up my ass, yeah?"

Taehyung gulped, "Fuck you, Jungkook," he snickered as they walked down the hall, Taehyung still shaken by the sudden dominance of Jungkook.

"Okay, when?"

"Ugh, shut up."