(6)

Taehyung and Jungkook got pretty close during the first month of school, still inappropriately flirting with each other, but it never went further than that. Taehyung even started driving Jungkook to school.

Jungkook was becoming more outgoing and more courageous too. His shy attitude from the first week was starting to fade away as he started to talk to more people.

One day, they were in Taehyungs car, bickering about who got to choose the song being played when suddenly Taehyungs phone started ringing. He parked the car and picked it up,

"Hello?"
"Oppa! How are you? I miss you so much!", it was Taehyungs girlfriend, Lia.
"Ah, babe, I miss you too,"
"Oppa, can I come visit today?"
"Sure, babe."

He cut the call and was met with a devilish smirk on Jungkooks face, "What?"

"Are you in loooooove?", he teased, raising his eyebrows playfully.
Taehyung smiled, looking down, "Ugh, shut up."

Jungkook was confused, Taehyung was acting like he actually loved her, but why was he always cheating on her? "Does she loooove you?", he continued.
Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Get out of my car," he joked.

Jungkook raised his hands up in surrender, "Okay, okay, chill."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Taehyungs girlfriend came over to their school later that day, clinging onto Taehyung 24/7. He didn't look too annoyed by it, but he could definitely live without her constant nagging as a reminder that she was there. He loved her, but after she shifted schools there had been way too much distance between, distance he had been making up for by hooking up with other people. But he was confused, he did like her, just not as much as he did before.

When she left, Taehyung sighed and leaned his head on Jungkooks shoulder, "What's wrong?"

"I'm fucking exhausted."

"Geez, if you were so tired you could've stopped at one round," Jungkook teased.

Taehyung slapped his arm, "Yah, shut up!"

Jungkook laughed, "For real though, why was she so clingy? Is she insecure?"

Taehyung hummed, "Very. It's annoying."

Jungkook didn't know why, but it made his heart a little happier when he heard Taehyung say that. He didn't really like Taehyungs girlfriend, "You know, she's pretty tall and doesn't seem to be too flexible. How does she bend for you?"

Taehyungs eyes shot up, "Why? Are you curious?"

Jungkook looked down, embarrassed. He didn't even know why he asked that question and wasn't sure where he got the sudden courage from.

Taehyung cupped his cheek and Jungkook felt electricity go through his body. "You know, I could always show you, if you're so curious."

"Shut up!"