"If I knew the sword would sell for that much, I would have kept my own," Cain pointed out with a hint of regret. Cain tutted as he lowered his head. Cain had no need for money. Myrich looked after his good friend and whilst Cain was in N'Karath the Sultan spoiled Cain as if he were blood.

"Ja. . . you can you only imagine how much your new sword is worth," Myrich informed Cain.

"It's priceless," Cain retorted. "It's a one of a kind. Even if you offer me Talamh on a solid silver plate I'd still turn you away."

"Ja. . ." Myrich prolonged that word as he began to brood. Myrich would love Talamh on a silver plate or any plate for that matter, but sometimes you can't always get what you want. Sometimes you must fight to get what you want. Myrich never turned away from a scrap though he always made sure he would avail victorious.

The auction continued. Time waits for no man. That terminology was ever so evident tonight. After all, Miss. Singrave was behind schedule. Some guests were yawning, Myrich was no different. He too was tired.

"This next lot is a combined lot, my darlings" Miss. Singrave said as the curtains were raised, and the spotlights shone on three white men. These young men were the Jason brothers, a trio of famous musicians who had a huge teen fan base. The Jason brothers went missing two years ago, under mysterious circumstances, and here they were. They were all handsome men, with well-defined features. You'd be forgiven for thinking they were triplets cause they all looked alike. Abbasi had bid sixty thousand for them, twenty for each brother, they were probably his favourite band no doubt. No one else was prepared to bid higher than Abbasi and the Madman had won three handsome boys to add to his ever-growing stable of Caucasian slaves.

"How many white boys does he already have in his service?" Hans Myrich put the question to Cain who seemed disinterested.

"I saw four," Cain answered. "I know he has more."

"A lot more," Myrich pointed out.

There were more humans for sale the next four lots, in fact, all of them were Norms. Again, Umarah continued with his spending spree by splashing out ten thousand for a beautiful local wench who was his age, this was a serving girl who worked for Miss. Singrave. Past her sell by date Myrich assumed. He remembered seeing her the last time he was here. She was a quiet and quite a helpful little lady, but Myrich was outbid by Umarah. The Doctor and the Prince shared a stare and Myrich ended it by raising his glass of bubbly and paying the young Prince a smile, he only hoped it did not come across as creepy.

The next lot was bought by Del the governor. The Lloegran native and narcotic kingpin bided for a bride to be a very beautiful lady with long black curls, slick shoulders, and legs so long they had no end. Del, who was already veering on being dubbed a dwarf would look ridiculously small compared to the woman be bought. Some men who in all honesty should stick to imitation jewels always favour the real McCoy.

All the humans who were for sale looked dreadful as the spotlight was shone on them, they were handcuffed and had been held at gunpoint although you could not see the gunmen who were just out of sight. All the purloined humans had been crying, understandably so. Myrich had no use for slaves, for it was illegal in Breton. He had once suggested a form of slavery be made legal, in which slaves did have rights, but this idea never materialized. Not yet any who.

After all the humans had been sold, Miss Singrave moved onto the next lot, narcotics. Del the governor bought four kilos of pure uncut cocaine for just under a hundred thousand, a right bargain considering the street value was almost triple what he paid. A few kilos of Orange-Bud were also on offer and again the drug kingpin Del outbid everyone and still, he got a right bargain.