Total Drama Return to the Island: Hosting Canada

Hosting Canada
Written by TDThomasFan725

(Various clips of Chris McLean from Total Drama's past seasons play with no audio. It then cuts to Chris being interviewed by a reporter.)

Reporter: Chris, are you ready to be the guest host for Canada's top rated late night talk show?

Chris: Oh yeah! I'll be sure to bring the ratings to an all-new high. Plus it will be great to help green light another season of Total Drama. I tell you,...

(Cuts to Chris' interview on a TV in a dark room)

Chris: ...this will be the best show ever.

(The TV turns off as the camera pans down to a chair with someone sitting in it with their back turned)

???: (Altered voice) So, you think you can host another show just to promote another Total Drama season huh? We'll I'm sorry to disappoint you, but that will never happen. The show is fine where it ended, and everyone is happy to be away from your crap. Also, I think your hosting skills are overrated. How about you let someone else take over hosting duties for once? Someone like...

(The chair turns around to reveal Topher)

Topher: (Normal voice) Me! (He laughs as he gets out of the chair) I will be the one who delivers the best ratings for this show. And instead of promoting a new season of a certain show, (he walks over to Chris; who is bound and gagged to another chair) I will go out and make this the funniest show, (looks into the camera) and fan fiction, (looks back at Chris) ever.

(Chris screams just as a producer shows up off-screen)

Producer: Topher, its show time.

Topher: Well, (he begins to push the chair that Chris is in) time to make some magic. (They leave)

(Cuts to the intro)

Announcer: From Toronto, it's "Hosting Canada"; the late night talk show where each night, a new guest host takes over to bring something new to late night. Tonight's host, from "Total Drama"; (a picture of Chris shows up before it is slapped over with Topher's picture) Topher. Join him and his guests, also from Total Drama; (the pictures of his guests show up every time they're announced) Sky, Sammy, Gwen, Courtney, Brick, Devin and Carrie from "The Ridonculous Race", and (another picture of Chris shows up) that's it. With Ridonculous Race host Don as the co-host. Featuring "The Drama Brothers". And now, here's tonight's guest host; Topher.

(Cuts to the late night stage as the audience applauds. Don is standing to the left side of the stage while The Drama Brothers (Trent, Harold, Cody, and Justin) play on the right side of the stage. Topher then runs out still pushing Chris along. He then lets go of him as he shoves him to the back of the stage before standing in front of the audience.)

Topher: Thank you everyone! Thank you! Well, welcome to Toronto, Canada. Welcome to Hosting Canada. I am your host; Topher. Thanks everybody. (Everyone cheers) I know what some of you readers are thinking; does my monologue and my intro with (points to Chris behind him) this one over here look familiar to you? Well, this is a fan fiction and we can get away with ripping off a few things. (Everyone laughs as Izzy runs up to him) I know, I broke the forth wall yet again. (Chef arrives and takes Izzy away) Hey, if you read the description before you read this fic, you know there's going to be some forth wall breaking here. I mean, we already had a fun playful story, a dramatic story, and a heart-warming story during this great, but not as great as the Pahkitew Island re-write, Total Drama season. So I think it's time for a funny story and just go all out. In this case; we're, meaning the writer and this wonderful cast, are acknowledging that this is a fan fiction and we're deciding to make fun of it, especially since this is the actual final part of Total Drama Return to the Island.