Total Drama Return to the Island: Episode 11

Total Drama Return To The Island
Episode 11: Whose Show is This Anyway?
Written by TDThomasFan725

Chris: (Voice over, recapping last episode) Previously on Total Drama, the final five went sent on a treasure hunt on Boney Island. Topher didn't find any treasure, but he did find Sky and stayed by her side throughout the whole challenge. Turns out that she came here after she quit in order to hide herself forever. Amy tried to leave Samey tied to a tree forever but Brick saved her. (Coughs) Dang it! And Dave started to regret everything he's done to Sky and his sanity returned when she told him to stay away from her forever. If that wasn't bad enough; Ezekiel, the real treasure, showed up and turned into a muscular monster. Dave surprisingly saved everyone after taking a huge beating from "Excelsior Ezekiel" and fixed things with Sky. Sky was reunited with her family and Dave was sent away due to his injuries. (Cuts to him on the dock) Only 4 players left with the million dollars drawing near. Who will rise to stardom? And whose TV career will end? Not mine! But find out whose will on Total Drama Return to the Island.

(Opening Credits)

(Cuts to Amy grumbling in bed)

Amy: I don't believe this. Dave used me to get to Sky, I got so scared that I wet myself, and worst of all, I'm the only villain left on the island. I need to get my act together if I want to take out the others. It's time to stop fooling around with my sister and time to start (pounds her right fist into her left hand) showing my A-game.

(Confessional)

Amy: If I want to win, I need to get rid of the biggest threat on the island; Brick. Sure I do hate Samey, but Brick is too good and easy to lose against. I think I can beat Topher in the finale since he only won for Sky. (She thinks) Wait, if we get helpers he could choose her and then he could easily beat me. (Annoyed) Great, looks like I'll have to take my own twin to the finale. (Sighs) Guess we really will see who's the better sister soon enough.

(End Confessional)

(Cuts to Brick and Topher; who have just woken up)

Brick: Just think Topher; we just need to get rid of Amy, and the million dollars is ours.

Topher: Yeah. (He sighs sadly)

Brick: (Concerned) What's the matter? Didn't you sleep well last night?

Topher: Oh no I did. It's just that my million dollars left the island last night.

Brick: Oh, you rather have Sky than the million.

Topher: I love her so much, that I rejected the producer's request of letting me become the new host.

Brick: (Surprised) Seriously? You got your dream job and you turned it down.

Topher: I now realize that this show isn't worth hosting. I would rather team up with someone like Sierra and try to get this show cancelled.

Brick: Well it probably will be soon since this shows' been going downhill with each season. But at least if it ends this season, it is a good way to end it; not great, but good.

Topher: Yeah!

(They look over and see Sammy sleeping peacefully. She then laughs in her sleep.)

Sammy: Stop it Valerie! That tickles!

Brick: She must be dreaming about owning a pet shop while having some pets of her own.

Topher: Even though she hasn't won any challenges yet, she still deserves to win because of how kind and helpful she is.

Sammy: (Waking up) Thanks Topher!

Topher: Oh, sorry for waking you.

Sammy: I was planning on waking up anyway. And yes Brick, I was dreaming about my pet shop. It had this special daycare where pet owners could leave their pets while they were at work, going away on a trip, etc. I also had some of my own pets running around and helping me out.