Total Drama Return to the Island: Aftermath 2 Pt.1

Total Drama Return To The Island
Aftermath 2: Finale Reunion (Part 1)
Written by TDThomasFan725

(Fades into the Aftermath Studio where Geoff and Bridgette are sitting on the couch with Sky holding her plush Panda)

Geoff: Hello everyone! I'm Geoff!

Bridgette: I'm Bridgette!

Sky: And I'm Sky!

Geoff: And today's Aftermath is a very special one.

Bridgette: That's right! Not only is this the Aftermath that takes place before tomorrow's exciting season finale, but also it's our 10th, and possibly last, Aftermath.

Geoff: And since we opened our last one feeling sorry about (addresses Sky as he places his hand on her shoulder) this one right here, we wanted to open it with her as our very special guest.

Sky: (Touched) Awe, thanks you guys. I can't wait for today's show. I'm so excited that Sammy made it all the way to the finale.

Bridgette: I'm sure that everyone is.

Geoff: I am! (Chuckles) So, in honor of our 10th Aftermath, we might be going over the 30 minute time slot so that we can show everything that we have in store today. By the way Sky, is it alright if we show your embarrassing moments for our "That's Gonna Leave a Mark" segment? We didn't show them last time because we wanted to give you our respect.

(Sky watches her mishaps on Bridgette's laptop and laughs)

Sky: Yes you can! It doesn't bother me anymore.

Geoff: Alright!

Bridgette: Is your family coming?

Sky: My sister will, but my mom is working as hard as she can so that we can have our special family day out this weekend.

Bridgette: Awe, that's so sweet! Well, everyone will be here soon; including The Ridonculous Race cast.

Geoff: And we heard that some of them really wanted to see you the day after you quit.

Sky: Well I better go backstage and get ready. (She leaves)

Bridgette: OK Sky! And we'll be right back after a few commercials so just stay right there.

(Bridgette does some last minute stuff on her laptop as Geoff makes sure that there's enough seats for everyone as the scene fades to black)

(Commercial Break)

(The aftermath theme plays as the letters T, D, R, T, T, & I fly onto the screen followed by the word "Aftermath". The letter R pops out as it cuts to the Aftermath Studio with Geoff and Bridgette on the couch and all of the contestants from all 3 generations, as well as The Ridonculous Race cast and Sky's Sister, sitting in the bleachers. The ones that didn't compete this season are sitting on the right side of the screen and the ones that did, Sky's Sister, and The Ridonculous Race cast are sitting on the left side. The audience applauds.)

Geoff: Welcome back everyone. Today we have a fun-filled packed episode for all of you with our long awaited interview with sky, more never-before-seen mishaps, more secrets, and some other surprises just for our 10th Aftermath.

Bridgette: And not only do we have everyone that has competed on Total Drama, but we also have the cast of The Ridonculous Race; (cuts to each character as they are announced and are applauded) The Host Don, The Best Friends Devin & Carrie, The Fashion Bloggers Tom & Jen, The Sisters Emma & Kitty, Father and Son Dwayne & Junior, Geoff's best friend Brody, The Geniuses Ellody & Mary, The Cadets Sanders & MacArthur, The Goths Crimson & Ennui, The Adversity Twins Jay & Mickey, The Vegans Laurie & Miles, The Tennis Rivals Gerry & Pete, The Daters Ryan & Stephanie, The Stepbrothers Lorenzo & Chet, The Rockers Rock & Spud, Mother and Daughter Kelly & Taylor, Leonard's LARPer friend Tammy, and last and most certainly least, The Ice Dancers Jacques & Josee.