Total Drama Return to the Island: Episode 7

Total Drama Return To The Island
Episode 7: Break Records, Not Hearts
Written by TDThomasFan725

Chris: (Voice over, recapping last episode) Last time on Total Drama Return to the Island, love was in the air between 6 of the competitors, (annoyed) and it was too kind and sickening to watch. EW! (Calm) Contestants had to find Idols in the shape of my handsome head to gain victory for their team. Amy reminded Sky about all the bad times she had last year until Topher came along and brought her spirits back up. (Annoyed) That and he managed to call into the producers in order to replace me. Man do I hate this kid! (Calm) Brick and Dawn almost went to smooch town but Dawn refused. Maybe it's not meant to be. And Dave lied to Courtney about Gwen and she almost ended her time on this show; and on this earth. Luckily Gwen saved her and they made up; (relieved) and luckily they didn't make out when they became Total Drama's first, and ONLY, female couple. I'm so glad that both of them quit. (Cuts to him on the dock) With our second double elimination out of the way, it's a single elimination from here on out. Who will win the gold and who will go home broke? Found out right now on Total Drama Return to the Island.

(Opening Credits)

(Cuts to outside the cabin before cutting to an up close shot of Sammy's sleeping face. Her eyes begin to open as she yawns. She then looks right next to her as she sees Sky sleeping next to her. The camera pans back to reveal them both snuggled up together while wearing nothing but bath towels. Sammy just smiles as she shakes Sky.)

Sammy: Sky, wake up.

(Sky's eyes open up and she yawns before noticing Sammy)

Sky: Oh, morning Sammy. (Sighs) Last night was the best night of my life.

Sammy: Mine too! We really had fun playing UNO last night didn't we?

Sky: Yeah, but I had much more fun when we had ice cream; even though we ended up turning each other into ice cream sundaes.

Sammy: (Giggles) OK; that was much more fun. But our tickle fight was my personal favorite.

Sky: Well, I wouldn't have done that if you hadn't brought up Topher. You still think he and I are in love?

Sammy: Yes I do. But don't worry; (she holds Sky's hands) your secret is safe with me. I won't even mention it to him. That is something that you should tell him when the time comes.

Sky: Hmm, thanks Sammy. You're right; I do love him. (Concerned) I just hope we don't go through the same thing Dave and I went through.

Sammy: I have a good feeling you won't. No matter what outcome, you'll still go home a winner.

Sky: Huh? (She realizes what Sammy meant) Oh right! If I win; I get a million dollars. If I lose; I still get to go out with Topher.

Sammy: Yeah, just like Noah when he fell for Emma.

Sky: Oh really? Interesting! You know, before all this, I really didn't understand friendship. And I thought I couldn't make everlasting ones during a competition. But now I know that I can and it's more valuable than a gold medal or a million bucks.

Sammy: (Touched) Awe, thanks Sky! And you could still learn more from a group of small talking horses.

(Sky and Sammy just laugh. Cuts to Dave on Boney Island.)

Dave: (Annoyed) No matter what I do, Sky is still happy and refuses to quit. And I'm running out of insults. Argh, I am about to lose it if I can't get rid of her. (Sighs) Well, there is one more idea, but I didn't want to do it. But it looks like I have no choice. If she tries to fix things with me one more time, whether it be by talking to me or something else, (ruthless) I will unleash my secret weapon on her.