Total Drama Return to the Island: Episode 9

Total Drama Return To The Island
Episode 9: Club Wawanakwa
Written by TDThomasFan725

Chris: (Voice over, recapping last episode) Last time on Total Drama Return to the Island, the teams were no more as the Total Drama cast met The Ridonculous Race cast. Their objective; shoot them down with paintball guns. Deadly but colorful! (Laughs) Topher and Samey formed an alliance with Brick in order to eliminate Amy and Dave. Dave's rage got out of hand when he started insulting some of the visiting girls. Karma came back and bit him when Carrie's boyfriend shot him with his own paintball gun. Amy, Samey, and Taylor went all out in a paintball war. Dawn felt bad for shooting a fellow vegan; and for not being helpful recently. And Noah had to make the hard chose of either losing his girlfriend or the game. (Annoyed) And sadly he chose Emma and quit; (angry) right before they kicked my butt. (Cuts to him on the dock still angry) I can understand Gwen, but Noah! Sheesh! (Calm) With Noah out, all the original cast members are gone. It's now 2 Revenge contestants versus 4 Pahkitew contestants. (Holds up a golf club and swings) Who will go under, and who will go over? It's time to tee up for another episode of Total Drama Return to the Island.

(Opening Credits)

(Cuts to outside the cabin before cutting to Dawn looking very upset in her sleep. The scene then transitions into her nightmare. She is walking sadly through a cemetery in the middle of the night; over-looking the graves. She then stops suddenly when she sees a grave in front of her that horrifies her. She falls to her knees to find a grave with the following name; "Sky (The Athlete)". She was about to break down and cry until she looks over the grave and notices another cemetery in the distance. She is terrified to find out that it was a pet cemetery. And the entire cemetery had graves filled with the names of her animal friends. Dawn was so upset that she was about to scream. But then she hears a loud buzzing sound; like a chainsaw and it terrifies her even more. It then cuts back to reality as she and the others wake up in shock.)

Sammy: (Covering her ears) What the heck!

Amy: (Annoyed) Whose making all that noise?

Topher: AW MY EARS!

Brick: (Panicking) We're under attack! (He hides under his covers)

(Dawn looks out the window and sees Chef mowing the lawn outside close to the beach)

Dawn: It's just Chef doing some mowing.

Amy: (Angry) In the middle of the night? Argh! (She goes back to bed; covering her head with her pillow)

Sammy: (Relieved) Phew! That's not so bad. (Sammy then sees Dawn walking sadly back to her bunk underneath hers) What's wrong?

Dawn: (Upset) I think I'm losing my touch.

Sammy: (Getting out of bed) What do you mean?

Dawn: (Sighs) You know how Brick and I feel about each other.

Sammy: Yes.

Dawn: Well, I think that's the reason why I wasn't able to focus much on helping Sky. And it's probably why my aura is so fixed on him and not on everyone else's. I've been so caught up on one person that I've started to forget the others around me that might need my help. So if I chose him, I have to abandon everyone else. And if I reject him, I won't find love.

Sammy: So it's either help everyone and live alone or love someone and forget everyone else?

Dawn: Yes!

Sammy: (Comforting her) There's nothing wrong with loving someone. And it's not the reason why you couldn't help Sky. Just like Pahkitew Island, Chris wanted us separate until we were up against each other during a challenge; giving us less time for both teams to hang out as friends.