Total Drama Return to the Island: Episode 13

Total Drama Return To The Island
Episode 13: You're Not One in a Million
Written by TDThomasFan725

Chris: (Voice over, recapping the whole season) This season on Total Drama, 16 competitors returned for another chance at one million dollars as they competed on an exact replica of Camp Wawanakwa as if it never sank. There were thrills (Sammy and Dave racing each other during the Hurdle Race), spills (Max's barf raining down on Scarlett during her confessional), and chills (Shawn and Noah bumping into some robot zombies). New relationships were made (Sky & Topher, Brick & Dawn, and Gwen & Courtney), and new enemies rose (Dave and Amy). Not to mention new forms of pain and humiliation (Amy, Sammy, and Taylor shooting each other with paintballs). But last time while I took a day off, Amy finally defeated Brick and moved onto the finale with her lesser twin; just like how I intended. Hey, it could have failed. (Cuts to him laughing on the dock) It's Amy vs. Samey; twin vs. twin! Who will take home the million and rub it in the others face? Find out right now on the season finale of Total Drama Return to the Island.

(Opening Credits)

(Cuts to Amy and Sammy glaring at each other as they enter their respected cabin rooms. They both put on their pajamas and get into bed. They then start knocking on the walls to annoy the other and prevent them from getting any sleep; which doesn't last long.)

(Confessional)

Sammy: I thought that being in the finale would be great, but it's not when your rival is your own evil twin. (Sighs) If only I hadn't got stuck in the swamp, Brick and I would've been competing together. I'm glad he's alright though. Hopefully my helpers will help me win the million (annoyed) and not Hagmy.

(Cuts to Amy's)

Amy: Yeah it's terrible that I had to drag my sorry excuse of a twin with me to the finale, but it's a small price to pay when your other opponents are a greater threat at taking that million away. Even though I was able to pick two helpers despite them being the dumbest ones around, I can manage just fine without them. But with the helpers that Samey chose, I have no choice but to ask them for my help.

(Cuts back to Sammy's)

Sammy: What do I think about my experience this season and everyone I've met? (Annoyed, flashback) Well I've been tortured and humiliated by Amy for far too long; from getting a bucket of her barf dumped on me and being pushed off a mountain to getting shot with paint and almost being left tied to a tree forever on Boney Island. Not to mention all the sick jokes that Chris has put us through this time around. (Happy) But it wasn't all that bad. I did make some new friends in Owen, Dawn, and Topher. And I love my brother and sister like friendships with Sky and Brick. (Reality) I wouldn't have made it this far without them even if Chris didn't want me and Amy in the finale. Once I have the million and use it to open my pet shop business with my dad, I will invite all of them to the grand opening; as well as my old friends Shawn and Jasmine.

(Cuts back to Amy's)

Amy: (Annoyed) What do I think about this season? Total crap is how I describe it. I've been publicly humiliated by Skunkmy for far too long and it all ends today. Plus, I fell in love with someone who though he hated his old girlfriend when I reality he was just using me to get her even more. (She thinks) Dave has got to be the dumbest romantic in the world. I hope he never falls in love again.

(A tablet falls in front of her on a string as it turns on; revealing Dave with Ella in a pre-recorded message)

Dave: That's where you're wrong Amy. Thanks to my actions for saving Sky from Ezekiel and a sticky ending by Chris, I was able to win the love and respect of Ella again. She truly is the one for me.