Total Drama Return to the Island: Episode 12

Total Drama Return To The Island
Episode 12: Total Drama War 3
Written by DThomasFan725

Chef: (Voice over, recapping last episode) Last time the final 4 hosted their very own TV shows, and Chris, Blaineley, & I were the judges. Amy's cooking show was both funny and sickening to watch. Samey re-enacted two of her favorite games from her favorite improve show; which left us all laughing. Brick's fashion show was a bust up until the final product. Which by the way, he did make me one of them. And Topher had us all laughing by playing never-before-seen embarrassing clips from the past seasons. And it looked like he was going to win; until he exposed Chris' latest scheme of rigging the game so that he could send the twins to the finale. Chris was so mad that he wanted Topher gone, but Chris ended up taking The Boot of Shame before Topher destroyed it and left on Chris' private Jet Ski. (Cuts to him cooking inside the service tent) And Chris got so angry, that he's decided to let me host this episode while he takes a day off at a local spa. So everyone shut up, sit down, and get ready to go to war, here on (scoops some gruel onto one plate) Total (scoops some gruel onto another plate) Drama Return to the (scoops some gruel onto another plate) Island.

(Opening Credits)

(Cuts to Brick sleeping around the hotel's rubble. It then cuts to Sammy sleeping peaceful in bed in the boys' cabin room. It then cuts to Amy sleeping in bed. An air horn is then sounded through the loudspeakers; waking her up angrily as she falls out of bed.)

Chef: (From outside, holding a megaphone) WAKE UP MAGGOTS! GET OUT OF BED, GET DRESSED, AND REPORT TO THE TENT FOR YOUR DAILY DOSE OF DISGUSTING GRUEL!

Amy: (Exiting the cabin, annoyed) Could you please keep it down? The sun has barely come out yet. Give me 2 more hours.

Chef: NO ONE WILL BE SLEEPING IN ON MY WATCH. TENT, NOW!

(Brick runs over to Chef and salutes)

Brick: Morning Drill Sargent Chef! Cadet Brick reporting for duty! I take it that today's challenge is a military based one.

Chef: (Impressed, salutes) Thanks for the compliment soldier. Yes, indeed today's challenge will push you to the limit as you and the twins go to war.

Brick: (Excited) Sweet! (Looks at Sammy's cabin) Should I go and wake Sammy up?

Chef: I'll handle her. You just go and get ready for breakfast.

Brick: Gotcha!

(Brick runs towards the tent as Chef marches over to the cabin. Cuts to him looking over Sammy; who is still asleep.)

Chef: (Holding up his megaphone) WAKE UP! (Sammy doesn't wake up) WAKE UP! (Sammy still doesn't wake up) I SAID GET YOUR LAZY BUTT OUT OF BED! (Sammy still doesn't wake up. Chef then puts his megaphone away as he taps her on the shoulder calmly.) Hey, wake up.

(Sammy begins to wake up as she yawns and stretches)

Sammy: (Taking her earplugs out) Oh, morning Chef. Did you say something?

Chef: What, earplugs? Why were you wearing them?

Sammy: Because I couldn't sleep due to Amy's snoring.

Chef: Oh that was her? I thought it was Brick that was snoring that loud last night.

Sammy: No, he's actually a very quiet sleeper. Anyway, sorry about that. I know soldiers don't wear these when they're at war, but I just couldn't stand listening to my sister snoring like Zeke.

Chef: I don't blame you. Her snoring actually scared me a bit last night.

Sammy: Guess she's even scarier than Zeke was; and a bit uglier.