Chapter 24 - The Dinner (Part 1) ✔

Start from the beginning

Me: Hey, we are done but I don't know where to go lol.

Steph: It's okay baby my Butler is already on his way to you, I knew you wouldn't know where to go.

Me: But how did you know we were done?

Steph: I didn't... I actually send him to check how far you guys are because I miss you and wanted you here with me.

Me: Awwwww aren't you just the sweetest. I miss you too babe, I'll be there soon.

Steph: Okay me and the guys are in the entertainment area not far from where your at, Alfred will show you the way.

Me: Okay.

Just as I send the text and was about to let the girls know, there was a knock on the door and I opened it to find the older gentleman from earlier, standing there in his black suit with white gloves and hands behind his straight back, it looked like those Butlers you see on the movies.

"Ma'am the master send me to check if you and you're company are ready." He says professionally, with a serious face.

"Yes we are, he said you would show us the way to where he is?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes ma'am, if you would follow me" he said stepping back a bit as to make way for us to exit the room.

So we all pilled out and followed behind Alfred. But Zee and Aurora of course decided to keep Alfred company out front. Walking down the long hallway and down a set of staircase, and then we continued down another hallway and then we could hear the guys laughs as we got closer, and for some reason I started getting nervous again as I was worried what he would think about my dress, he would no doubt hate it as it shows to much leg, his possessive like that. We get to another staircase and looking down we could see the room from up top and it's yet another beautiful room which isn't surprising as everything in the Estate is undeniably magnificent.

 We get to another staircase and looking down we could see the room from up top and it's yet another beautiful room which isn't surprising as everything in the Estate is undeniably magnificent

"You should walk down last make an entrance Kiara, wait till we get down there then you make you're way down, yeah?" Zee asks with a smirk causing me to roll my eyes.

"No way! Let's just go down okay and not be dramatic, it's not a romantic date it's just a family dinner, no need for a dramatic entrance." I said with a little laugh and a eye roll.

"Fine but atleast walk last okay?" Aurora says this time and I just rolled my eyes again.

So we all make our way near the top of the stairs and we were put in order by Aurora and of course she was to walk first after Alfred announces us, followed by Mel then Zee and lastly myself, this is ridiculous, they make like we are royalty, why we should be announced is beyond me but I'm just going with it, watching Alfred make his way down alone my nerves picked up by a hundred, this is so stupid. When Alfred get at the bottom, he clears his throat and I'm surprised his going along with this idiocy...