Seven ~ Dangerous man

**LIGHTLY EDITED CHAPTER**

Demi's Pov

"Niall, do you even know where the hell are you taking us?" I ask him with a worried look on my face.

"I-I...don't know.." He says and I notice that his voice is shaky and filled with fear.

I sigh as I look at the almost dark sky, and since it is raining and thunder is roaring, then I can predict that it's going to turn pitch black in less that an hour, which makes me scared as I look in front of me.

"Where the hell am I even going?!" I hear Niall half-shout in his seat, which makes me look at the foggy street that's in front of us, which also makes me not able to see very well, all I can make is the structure of the things that are in front of me, and all I can see is a cat and a dog fighting plus the unreadable graffiti  words on the brick walls of the street, which makes me automatically know how dangerous this street is, and as to confirm it, a man wearing a tank top and hip-hop pants, he just looks like the GTA  San Andreas guy, the game which Derek used to play all the time when we were younger...

I sigh and shake my  head as I try to get any thought of Derek out of my mind, this isn't the time to think about him in this situation me and Niall are in.

"I was just trying to get us to some restaurant Liam and me  went to before..." Niall explains, which makes my curiosity rise

"Didn't you drive to it before, Niall" I ask him with furrowed eyebrows.

"No. Liam is the one who drove when we went there, I payed attention a little bit only....that's the reason while we're lost anyways!" He says, his voice trailing off every few words due to that he's focusing on the road as  he continued to take turns, totally oblivious to where he might take us.

"Niall!" I say, somewhat strict. "Stop the car. Now."

He stops the car at my command, I guess my strict voice is somewhat...more than a little strict.

"Use the GPS!" I exclaim as loud as I can, after that I sigh in relief as he gets his phone out of his pocket.

But due to his luck, just a second before it starts tracking, the battery died.

"Fuck!" "Shit!"

And that's when we both look at each other, the same expression on both of our faces, we both furrowing our eyebrows. "You curse?!" We both say at the same time, then look away from each other, deciding it's totally not the time for any humor.

"Hey, yo dude!" A voice says from behind us, I turn around to see the man from earlier who's wearing a tank top "Why you here?!"

Either he's not English and has a lack of Grammar, or he's using the 'Hawt people' language.

The man comes and leans on Niall's half-opened window, awaiting his answer.

"Well...we got lost?" Niall says, even though I know he's purely terrified on his insides, but he tried to show otherwise to the man.

"Okay, Irish. Come out, imma help you" This man's accent and language sucks, do many people really talk like this?

Niall opens his door and goes out, but when I get ready to go outside the car, Niall tells me to not to "Don't. Stay here, please"

I only do as Niall instructs me as he and the man talk quietly, which makes my curiosity rise even more than the hundred questions that's on my mind.

"Demi, come out!" Niall says to me and I do so, going next to Niall.

"Oh well, hello..Demi" The man says with a smirk, attempting to touch me, but I jerk my body away from his touch, making Niall raise his eyebrows and look at the man.

"That's not our deal! don't touch her, man!" Niall tells the man.

"I'm Gerrard, known as Jay" Gerrard ignores Niall, only puts his hand next to his side, but he's still smirking bitterly.

"Can you just lead us to your house?" Niall asks Gerrard, getting impatient.

"I want half of the payment first, Horan"The man asks, spreading his arm and his hand in front of Niall's face, waiting for him to put money in his hand, so Niall digs in his pocket until he gets out a hundred dollars and puts them in Gerrard's hand, then Gerrard begins moving, Niall following him and I'm a bit behind him.

How the hell did we get ourselves in this place?

As Niall walks, a small picture falls from the back pocket of his pants, I reach out and take the picture and look at it, it has a beautiful brunette on it, in fact...it's a very beautiful brunette on the picture.

Is this Niall's girlfriend, she's so...pretty.

I shrug it off and put the picture in my own pocket, deciding that I should give it back to Niall and tell him that it fell out of his pocket later.

-

-

-

"He calls this a house?" I whisper to Niall as my eyes take a round in the house.

"Ssshh, Demi, he better not hear you...he doesn't seem nice" Niall hushes me and goes on to follow the Gerrard while I stand there like I an idiot, until I hear Niall yelling my name, so I run to there, assuming that Gerrard tried to kill Niall with a pistol. I knew that this man is sick from the moment I saw him!

"You'll sleep in this bed, while I'll sleep in this one, alright?" Niall says to me as I reach the room he called me from

Whew...I thought something happened to him.

I look at the two small beds, one in the left side of the room, a meter away from the other one.

I nod to Niall as the man leaves the room, and I assume that he'll just sleep on the couch, so I go sit on the left bed.

"So? What was your 'Deal' with the man?" I ask Niall with a cocked eyebrow.

"I'll give him two hundred dollars, and he'll drive us home tomorrow" He sighes after he answers my question, and I can already predict that he's thinking how the actual fuck are we here.

"It's all your fault" I say to him, trying not to sound mean, just saying the fact out loud for no reason at all, only to let him know.

"I can really be idiotic sometimes...I didn't think of the consequences to drive there when not knowing the place's way very well" He says as he comes and sits next to me, then he looks at me.

"You know what Demi?" He asks me, which makes me look at him "Maybe I have knows you for almost a week, but you're a close friend, a very close friend...probably best friend" His smile is genuine, so genuine, the most genuine smile I have ever seen in my life, which makes me pull him in a very long hug, then after we pull away he sighs and walk to his bed.

"Good night, princess"

"Princess? well then. Good night, prince"

(1248 words A/N yaaay fast update c: (but don't get used it to it) sooo I hope you like this chapter, it had some Diall moments, I guess c: vote and comment :) x)