Four ~ Curls

**EDITED CHAPTER**

Demi's Pov

"And this, " Niall puts two packs of chips in the handcart, and proceeds with two packs of KitKat. 

"You eat all of these?" I ask him with wide eyes 

"Nah, one of the two KitKats is for Harry" Niall says while looking through ice-creams. 

"Woah." 

"Yeah, Woah." 

"Go find the Cheetos" He commands and puts another few things in the cart, I shrug and go find the Cheetos 

I look at the two plastic bags we put the treats in, I usually just eat one chocolate bar in three days, if I'm lucky, and only eat natural chips. I even hardly drink! Only that's not our problem today... 

"You really eat ALL of this?" I emphasize the word 'ALL', and wait for his answer while he's driving me to my home, I guess. 

"The Doritos are for Zayn and the KitKat is for Harry." He says innocently and I roll my eyes, looking at the bags that only 10% of them are the Doritos and KitKat. 

"And the other things?" I ask. 

"I eat them in three days! Not one!" 

I look at him with the 'unbelievable!' look, I may spend a month on those! 

He starts the car and drives away, I try to open a conversation, but no luck. 

After five minutes, I discovered that the full trash can and Miss Finny's house haven't passed, then I look at Niall and ask him "This isn't the path to my home" 

"We are going to the hotel me and the boys are staying in, silly. It's still 6PM" He says, not even glancing at me, I shrug and don't give it much thought. 

After a few minutes, we were already in front of a 5-star hotel, I got out of the car and followed Niall, as we were walking he continuously nodded at the people working there, I guess as a 'Hello', then he opens the elevator for me to step in it, goes in and presses a button, the next thing I know is that we are in front of a door with Niall knocking the door. 

The door opens, and reveals a curly-haired guy with green eyes, Harry Styles maybe- wait, is he only wearing boxers? 

Shit, if Diane was here now she would have been already dead... 

"Dude, go wear some clothes!" Niall says while I cover my eyes. 

"Hello to you too" I hear a voice, which must be Harry's, and I can already imagine both Harry and Niall rolling their eyes. "Fine, come on in" 

Afterward a few seconds, Niall said that it's fine to open my eyes now, I open them and follow Niall inside the hotel 'room' which is actually larger than the rooms I used to stick around in the times I went to any hotel. 

I looked around, but no boy was into the view, only Niall, who I can see from the corner of my eyes, No Zayn, No Louis, No Liam and no Harry. 

"Sit" Niall instructs me and points to a white large sofa, as I view more of the room, I notice a big LED tv hanging on the wall, and there's also a coffee table on the, under the tv, there lies a PlayStation four, the tv is lit up, showing a paused game, which is probably call of duty or Killzone, something similar, I guess, and when I sit on the sofa, I notice that there's a laptop beside me, and it shows a paused game of the sims 3. 

"That's all Zayn's" Niall says with a shrug "Not exactly Zayn's well- the laptop is Zayn's, because each one of us has his own laptop, but the PlayStation isn't his, but he's the one who mostly uses it, as for Louis, he usually likes staying outdoors and to socialize, but the last time he tried that, he came back with a few screaming fans that won't leave him alone, now onto Liam, he's the most gentleman, and probably the only who's normal in our band- uh- he's usually on twitter and all that, last but not least...Harry, he's the youngest, but he's actually more mature than Louis, who is the oldest, he likes to run around naked- forget that- he likes hanging around with Ed Sheeran and Michael Clifford actually."  

I don't know why he's telling me all of this information, but I'm obviously enjoying hearing about the boys. 

I wait for him to finish, but looks like he already finished talking, but I actually wanted to hear more about him, but before I can even open my mouth to tell him about what I'm thinking, I hear footsteps. 

"Hi" I hear a British accent just like the ones I heard just a few minutes ago, that must be Harry. 

I look at the direction the voice came from, and I see a handsome smile plastered on Harry's lips, green eyes looking at both me and Niall, now he is fully-dressed with an oh-so-tight black jeans that probably won't fit on me, I smile and from the corner of my eyes, I see Niall smiling too. 

"Hello, Hazza...uh, this is Demi, the girl I met on Starbucks" Niall explains, and 'Met' is a wrong word, because if anyone didn't know better, he would have imagined that I was sitting on a chair and drinking coffee while Niall comes in Starbucks and sits next to me on the same table and blah blah blah, cliche fanfiction, that's why I hate Tumblr fanfiction, unlike Diane and Selena, they both are obsessed with One Direction and Justin Bieber fanfiction, but actually me and Niall 'met' when he spilled his whole coffee on me. 

"Hi, " I say and wave an almost noticeable wave.  

He can and sat next to Niall. 

"So, how are you, Dani?" Harry asks, and I immediately correct him  

"It's actually Demi" I say, smiling. 

But before he can answer, there's a knock on the door and a smell of pizza coming from outside 

"These must be Zayn, Louis and Liam" Harry says and reaches out to open the door, and I can see three familiar guys coming inside, and they all smile at me the moment they see me. 

I look at the clock hanging on the wall 7PM, I sigh, the rules in my home is that I must be home before 9PM until I reach 20, Dad is just overprotective, I look at the three smiling boys, and I can already assume that it's going to be a long night.

(1163 words A/N Sorry, that IS actually short, but this is sort of a filler chapter, in the next chapter you will learn more about the dark side of Demi (no not bullying) oops sorry for spoiling, just wanted you to know about the next chapter ^^ please vote and comment oh and what do you think about the new cover and my new username? xxo)