Fifteen ~ Niall Howalked

"Should I open my eyes now?"
"Nope! Don't you dare!" Niall yells, and I'm pretty sure that he's glaring at me right now "I'm warning you!"

"Okay, okay. Not worth all of this." I roll my eyes, "What about now?"

"I-I have a blindfold somewhere. Wait a second." He says, and a second later I feel the car stopping

"Are you gonna go all Christian Grey or some other shit?"

"Seriously, Demi?" He laughs, "Y'know what, not necessary. Let's just walk the rest to the f- um, place."

"I'm gonna walk with my eyes closed?"

"I can carry you, if you'd like." He says, and I can feel the smirk on his lips.

"Nah, I prefer falling and breaking my neck, to be honest."

"Ouch." He says in a hurt tone, then I feel his hand on my arm, making my heart skip a beat. Or two.

His hand moves to my hand when I get out, he holds it tight, then he moves it to my waist.

"Don't worry. I'm not gonna fall or something." I mutter

"Nah, just to be safe."

We walk for a little while, and I can't help concentrate on nothing but the sensation of his hand on my bare waist.

As on cue, I feel myself falling, but Niall kind of stops me at the last second.

"Well, you may prefer breaking your neck. I don't."

Then I feel him carrying me bridal style, making me scream "Maybe you can just let me open my eyes?!"

He laughs, I feel his breath on my face and I can feel my heart beating way quicker "Stop screaming like this, idiot. They're gonna think I'm raping you or something."

"Well, your face's apparently so close to mine, so maybe you are. Duh."

"S-sorry." I feel a small murmur, which makes me smile. I can almost see him blushing.

I rest my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, which is apparently the same as mine. Probably faster.

"It's okay." I say, cuddling more to him. I like this.

"I brought Amy to this place once. Or twice, or like a couple of times. One time she tripped like you did, so I carried her the same way, but it was a long road, so I began running. But I tripped over something, making Amy fall from my arms, to the ground. Breaking a leg. This road may be long, but this time I'm not gonna run, I'm not gonna risk you injuring yourself, Demi. This time I'm not gonna be Niall Horan, this time I'm gonna be Niall Howalked."