11~A-hole Has a Nice A

Start from the beginning

Though deep down I felt even if Taehyung did screw her over, that girl 'Suyo' would certainly deserve it.

"Ah, but you're my guardian angel and you're dead," he purred, his lips still inches away from my ear. "So technically, I'm not screwing anyone over."

The smell of cologne, cotton, and manliness was starting to make my head spin a little and yes...it was turning me on to. But I wasn't going to let the bastard tell.

"You make one more move towards me and I'll show you some defense techniques I have. And it won't be pretty," I retorted, balling my little fists up though I was still facing the wall.

Taehyung burst out laughing, shocking me, as it was a genuine bubbly laugh. He stepped away from me and shook his head a little. "You are so cute, Y/N," he chuckled. "I'm going to head to the studio now. You can come with me if you want and see my glorious photogenic skills in action."

"I'll pass," I hugged myself as my stupid eyes finally darted back down his body.

Damn I forgot how hot it was with the firm muscles and broad chest. And that V-line like dayum.

"That's right, take it all in baby," Taehyung ran a hand through his hair.

"Alright!"

Both Taehyung and I jumped a little as the door slammed open and a cross-looking Jungkook poked his head in. "Enough talking to yourself about yourself, Tae, and get yourself out to the studio. The photographer is waiting!"

"You really shouldn't be eavesdropping Jungkook," Taehyung scolded, still grinning like an idiot. "It's rude."

"And you shouldn't be talking to yourself about your 'glorious photogenic skills' and 'taking it all in, baby'," Jungkook replied.

"How long were you even listening?" I could see some of Taehyung's back muscles tightening a little as we both realized that Jungkook might have heard him say my name as well.

"Just up to the whole 'head to the studio' now part," Jungkook shrugged.

"Mr. Kim! Jungkook!"

Now Taehyung and Jungkook as well as I jumped a little as a brand new face appeared looking even more cross than Jungkook had. He was one of the men from the lobby earlier.

"You two need to stop babbling on a bit and get your butts into the studio," the man tapped his foot on the floor irritably.

"Sorry Yoongi," Jungkook's cheeks turned a little red.

"That's Mr. President Min Yoongi to you, Kooks," Yoongi snapped impatiently. "I'm still mad about the rude awakening this morning."

"If you had just gone home like everyone told you, then I wouldn't have had to kick you awake this morning while you were drooling all over your papers!" Jungkook protested.

"You're on bathroom duty for the rest of the week," Yoongi hit Jungkook's shoulder sourly.

I gulped. This new man didn't seem too nice.

"And you, Taehyung, I would've put you on bathroom duty for a month from waking me up earlier this month!" Yoongi wheeled around at Taehyung.

"If you had woken up instantly, I wouldn't have needed to kick you four times," Taehyung shrugged.

"I wonder why I bother with you two!" Yoongi rolled his eyes to the sky.

"Hey, Mr. President Min Yoongi, wanna get some drinks tonight?" Jungkook smirked.

Yoongi pursed his lips. "Fine."

Taehyung and Jungkook exchanged sly smiles.

"Now get your asses down to the studio right now!" Yoongi stamped his foot, back to his annoyed attitude.

It was kind of funny to see the short guy order the two tall young men around. They still obeyed.

"So you listen to him but you don't listen to your guardian angel huh?" I yelled after Taehyung. "I see how it is!"

Taehyung didn't turn around and it looked so weird for him to be walking down the hall with just his frickin tight, light grey underwear that was practically revealing his entire ass.

And what a nice ass it was.

Crap, I already thought that didn't I?

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚: