"Okay, okay, I get it." James surrendered, "I'll try to be good."

Ginny opened her mouth to argue, but a sudden screech rescued James as he looked over to see none other than the beautiful and 'graceful' Davina Black fall out of the fireplace. Her curly brown hair looked like she was swept up in a tornado, and she had enough soot on her to act as another layer of clothing, but to the raven-haired boy, she was still beautiful.

Ruffling his hair, James turned to walk over when his mother pulled him back by the collar of his shirt.

"James, we're already late, so remember to watch your siblings, be good for Teddy, and stay out of your father's office." She scowled with a glare so harsh he audibly gulped before pulling him into a hug and planting a kiss on his forehead.

James turned red in embarrassment, looking around to see if anyone saw. Hearing Davina chuckle, he blushed to the tips of his ear as Ginny smirked and teasingly began to smooth down his unruly hair and pinch his already scarlet cheeks.

"Mummm!" James groaned, bashfully slapping her hands away.

Ginny laughed at him and turned to gather Ron, Hermione, Cole, Nina, George, Angelina, and her husband Harry, as they were officially half an hour late for the Longbottom's. If that didn't make them anxious enough, they are all already quite nervous, leaving everyone- just James really- under Teddy and Victoire's watch. James wasn't sure why they're so worried. He's an angel!

Walking back into the sitting room, James could spot Albus and Rose planning their next visit to Scorpius, Albus's best friend and Rose's crush, on the floor by the fireplace. Right next to them laid his little sister Lily and his cousin Hugo, explaining chess to baby Benji. Laughing on the couch in front of the fire sat Davina, Roxanne, and Fred, the exact three people he was looking for. All while, the newly engaged couple, Teddy and Victoire, snuggled closely on the armchair, smiling at each other as if they're the only ones in the room- horribly doing their job.

None of them even sparing a glance at their parents as they left the flat and apparated to the Longbottom's.

"So, how does your brother like being an Auror?" Fred asked excitedly, "Does he duel thieves trying to rob Gringotts?"

"Of course not, Freddie." Roxanne argued, rolling her eyes, "Because Ty's obviously too busy fighting off hundreds of giants as he searches for the last known location of Merlin's staff!"

Davina laughed as Fred slapped his forehead as if he should've known he was ridiculous and that Roxanne's claim made so much sense. They both kept discussing what could be happening on Ty's alleged adventure, but all she could focus on was the dip in the cushion next to her and an arm wrapping around her shoulders.

Davina schooled her features, attempting to look nonchalant, as she prayed to Merlin that her cheeks didn't turn as red as the twins' hair. Roxanne smirked at the impassive brunette and then at the boy's arm wrapped around her as she carried on talking to her twin. Davina didn't have to turn her head to know only one person would pull such a move; her charming, handsome, and extremely arrogant best friend, James Potter.

"Hello, love. Miss me?"

Hearing the nickname he gave her two years ago, Davina rolled her eyes and cursed the butterflies swarming in her stomach.

Their fathers were practically brothers, even though they weren't related by blood. But after all the things Harry and Cole went through together, they became each other's family and raised their children that way too.

When Davina was little, she would follow around Teddy and Ty, begging to play their big kid games and crying until they both finally agreed. By eight-years-old, she was always in trouble with Fred and Roxanne for pranking Uncle Ron. At ten-years-old, Davina would play hide and seek with Albus and Lily, pretending that she couldn't hear both of their giggles coming from behind the curtain. She grew up reading with Molly and Rose by the fireplace and learning how to do makeup with Dominique and Victoire.