I gave him a puzzled look and cut up some more bread "Don't get all wild now". I said, as he burped and continued eating.   "You should spank Bryan, his ass is pale needs some color". Taylor said.  Austin cleared his throat and Taylor yelped "Oh shit, hey Austin, I'll buy you donuts if you don't repeat what you heard". Taylor said, handing Austin a fry.

            Austin nodded and took the fry. I set the last of the French toast down, saved a plate for dad putting it in the microwave, putting some in a container for Bryan and Dawson. Plated my moms and handed Taylor and Austin some. I poured sugar over it, then added syrup, handing a plate to my mom.

       When I get back Taylor had already inhaled his food and had stuff all over his face "What the hell?! All you do is play drums". I said, shuddering as he let out a loud burp. "Gymnastics too, silly". I shrugged, whatever "Hey, I'm gonna go use the bathroom, then we can go". I nodded and watched Taylor hurry up the stairs, the hell he didn't use this one for.

                      I cleaned the mess up and laughed at how Austin was eating "Was it good?". He nodded and poured more syrup "Have fun". He said covering his mouth. I nodded and turned just as Taylor walked downstairs. "You good?". I asked, as I looked at some red in his eyes. He nodded and I kissed my mom before walking out the front door.

~

 "Here, this is it". I said  pointing at a two story house a few cars were already there and I stopped the car. "Maybe Bryan and Dawson should've came". He said, shrugging "They're at the gym now". I said getting out the car and closing it behind me.

          "How fun". He said sarcastically. "Do you like Dawson?". I asked, He shook his head no "Then why do you have him on speed dial as number one?". Taylor turned a shade of red "Because!". He yelled in a high pitch voice "He's bigger than my brother and like yeah..". I rolled my eyes and started walking towards the door.

                "Don't take any Molly, okay? you have a boyfriend and a bestfriend that loves you". I shrugged his hands off me and laughed "Shuddup". I knocked on the front door and Taylor scoffed "Dumbass, open it it's a party not a family gathering". He turned the knob and walked. I followed behind and the door closed behind us.

              "Every gay boys dream, five hot guys, drinking beer in Tanktops life complete". Taylor squealed amused  "More like, life over". One of them said, before walking towards us.

      BRYANS P.O.V

         "I can't believe you're making me do this". Dawson said rolling his eyes. I smiled and sat in the waiting room "Well uh, you should do it too, if you're thinking of getting with my brother". I said, filling out the papers "He doesn't want me". He muttered, filling out a packet as well. "Why are you getting tested if you've already had sexual contact with him?". Dawson deadpanned.

    I rolled my eyes "I know, but it's always nice to know and it's comforting , Theres no such thing as not enough testing". I replied.

                "So you're just gonna give up?". I added, looking at my phone to see if Aspen messaged back. "I don't know, been chasing him for months". He said setting the pen down. "Maybe because you act like a whore?". I said. Dawson rolled his eyes "I haven't had sex in two months, yeah I've still been dominating but nothing has been on my dick, or in me, but my hands". 

          "Could have lived without hearing that. "Ah ,Bryan?". I stood up and smiled, "That's m"e "Daws-".   "That's me". He said, standing up and greeting the nurse. "Right this way". The nurse said to me. I followed behind her and took a deep breath.

             "This your first time?". She asked wrapping a piece of latex around my arm. I shook my head no and took in a deep breath.  "Are you a student?". She asked. I nodded handed her my school I.D "Well your test will be free, so that's a good thing, how many partners have you had?". She asked.