Mother Nature

Sonica's POV

"Nica!" A voice yelled, I stirred in my sleep as I tried to ignore the yelling voice.

"Nica!" It yelled again.

"Go away," I numbly muttered.

"Nica! Answer me!"

I flew up, I can recognize that voice anywhere.

Xan is here!!

As a matter of fact how the hell did he got in my house!

His footsteps stomp their way up the stairs as I shivered, I haven't spoken to him since yesterday. And to tell you the truth, I'm still nervous, plus my period cramps are killing me.

He then pushed open my room door, and step in.

"I'm sorry, and I know you're a wake!"

I looked up at him

"For?"

"I'm really sorry, for dating Elly behind your back, we are friends, I shouldn't have lied to you!" He smiled at the end.

Wow, who just got friend-zoned??

Me!!!

Note the sarcasm

"Yeah, what ever, your life, and I dont care who you date," I managed to speak out, no matter how much my heart had been aching.

"Umm, okay then - wait, what's that?" He asked his eyes widen and his face drained its color.

"What's what?" I asked , my eyebrows furrowed

"Is that blood on your bed covers?"

"Where?" I threw off the covers only to hear a girly scream escaped his mouth.

He ran to the farthest corner of the room, away from me.

"What? What's the matter Xan!" I screeched walking slowly up to him.

"Dont come any closer, I dont want to be infected," he shivered.

"With?"

He pointed downwards at my pants, as he close his eyes tight.

I slowly look down as a gasp break through my once sealed mouth.

"Shit!" I cursed.

My baby blue shorts was covered with dark red stains, I messed my self up.

I quickly muttered a 'sorry' as I dashed to the bathroom.

After having a shower and changing into a fresh set of cloths, I came back in my room only to find Xan in the same place I had left him.

"Are you okay?" I walked up to him.

"D -Dont touch m-me!" He squeaked out

"Why!"

"Are you infected with a deadly virus?" He asked.

"A deadly virus? No! Silly, Its just my time of the months, you know when mother nature lends a visit,"

"No I dont know!" He got up quickly, "So you're not dying?"

"No,"

"And you're not infected with a deadly virus, causing you to bleed from that certain place?"

"No,"

"Well then good! You're duties will resume tomorrow,so please get your rest,"

He walked quickly to my room door.

"Ohh, and change your bed covers,"

I looked back at my bed.

"I will, umm thanks?"

"Any time!"

Authors note

Thanks to all the persons who are sticking around, I haven't updated in a while, so thanks, chapters are getting a whole lot better, you light realize.

Any ways, please vote and comment, that's all I ask of you guys , thanks again.

Please have a lovely day!