The devils Vineyard

Sonica's POV

Okay, you can do this.

It might just be a friendly kiss

Or some homemade muffin.

I can do this!!

With all the courage drawn within me, I confidently knocked the door with grace and elegance.

It open, revealing a beautiful middle aged woman with Xander's eyes.

"Hi, how may I help you darling," she smiled at me warmly.

I could right away tell that she was a nice and welcoming person.

"Umm, hi, I'm here to see, umm Xander" I shyly replied.

She rose a brow at me.

She must thinks that we are Xander's slut!

How dare she.

"Are you two like together?" She asked slowly yet carefully.

"NO NEVER! I mean, no ma'am," I smiled crookedly.

"First!" She sighed, "Uhh, where are my manners, please come in,"

"Thank you," I thanked her stepping into the cosy house.

She ushered me into the living room where she patted the couch beside her.

I went, and sit down beside her hesitantly.

"So, if my son and you aren't dating, what are you, I mean, why are you here?" She asked curiously.

"Ummm...." I shuttered.

"She's my study buddy ma!" Xander's voice ranged annoyingly across the hall.

"Study buddy?" His mother asked, a little bit frightened.

"Yes, mom meet Sonica Abrahams, my tutor, Sonica mom, or you can call her Julie," he introduced us quickly.

I looked up at him with parted lips, he's acting like he's a good person

That son of a tra-

"Sonica , this way!" He interrupted my thoughts, "And dont worry mom, I told you before things are about to change " he smiled deviously at me.

"Good job hun, I'll be down here if you need any thing, hmm," she smiled at me, then walked off to the kitchen.

"Get your arse up here!" He hissed as his mother left.

"Coming fart catcher," I mumbled.

"What was that?" He seethed.

"I said coming your highness sir," I lied, climbing the stairs, I was now standing in front of him.

"Good, this way!"

There he stride off through the lit halls as he didn't turn back to see if I was following, soon he stopped in front of a bed room door with signs that said 'DO NOT ENTER BITCHES' and to tell you the truth I knew it was his.

"This is my bed room, clean it in half an hour, or else," he walked off.

This was his punishment!!

Ha, ha ha

Little did he know that I'm the master of cleaning, besides, he's just one person what could he possible do!

I walked in where I immediately fell to the ground with wide eyes.

Shit Sherlock!!

*******************(bad words)********************************

That stinking one eyed disgusting shitty dog breath two faced grumpy hog!!

I'll kill him with my bare hands!!

Okay, okay, calm, calm, you can do this, you always do this, alright, let's get started.

*********(skip the work)
Half an hour later

"Sir I'm finished," I breathed out.

"Lier!" He seethed dropping his spoon messing up the diner with the milk.

"Go check for your self, shit face, umm I mean, your highness," I smiled innocently.

He grumbled a few curse words before rising up, stomping his way up stairs.

Once he reached I heard him gasped, causing me to laugh.

"Can I go now?" I asked politely.

"Umm yeah, go, go," he breathed out again, walking into his room with a bright smile.

That ought to do the trick.

I completed a duty!!

A/N

Thank you all for reading.

This is how Xander's room looked after she finished ..

Vote and comment!!

 I really did put out a lot in this one so please 15 votes and 9 comments