"Uh, what do I do with my arms?"You asked trying to lay on your stomach comfortably. 

"Just put them down on your sides, I booked us for a massage and afterwards a facial."Namjoon said with a small smile.

"What's a facial?"You asked calmly finally relaxing a little.

"A facial is where you get your face gently cleaned and they put a face mask and toner on you. It feels nice you'll see."He said looking relaxed as well. Suddenly the door opened and two females came in. Quickly you shoved your face in the hole in the table and waited for something to happen. Out of no where soft calming music began to play and someone stepped up beside you.

"Hello, we are here to give you both back massages. We will be beginning now, I hope you enjoy your time here."The woman next to you said in a calm quiet voice. Before you could even think any further a warm cream was being rubbed onto your back making you sigh. The woman's hands worked magic as she rubbed and kneaded your back like a piece of dough. 

"Could you please go harder?"You asked needing more pressure. She was almost there but it was still so light that you couldn't fully relax.

"Of course."She said kindly putting more pressure and force into the massage. Right then and there she hit a small pressure point that send immense pleasure all through out your back making you let out a soft long moan. Trying not to move to much you looked over to Namjoon to his eyes closed and his face very relaxed.

His lips rested in a cute little pout, and his eyebrows would scrunch together occasionally in pleasure. He honestly was very handsome, you hadn't spent much time with him but you somehow where very close and comfortable with him. 

~~~~

"Ok, we are done with the massage. We are going to step outside of the room so you may get changed then we will come get you to bring you to one of our facial rooms."The kind lady said softly making both you and Namjoon groan in sadness. You both didn't want it to end. With small soft footsteps both the ladies left the room and shut the door quietly.

"Oh my gosh, that felt so good."You said sitting up immediately, crossing your legs on the table.

"Ughhh I know."He groaned sitting up as well.

"Well, let's get dressed. Should we put our coats on?"You asked sliding off of the table to start dressing yourself.

"No, we'll just carry them."He said following your lead and dressing himself as well. After you both got your clothes back on you picked up your coats and walked out of your room to find the two kind ladies waiting outside the room.

"Right this way."One of them said calmly leading you all to a different room. Upon entry you noticed the lights again where still dimmed, there where two reclining chairs in front of two chairs on wheels, and a table full of things like creams and such. 

"Please make yourselves comfortable."The other woman said motioning towards the table. Immediately you walked to the left chair since it was closer and took a seat. 

"Wahh, these chairs are so comfy!"You said happily as you sat down. 

"Indeed, they're very comfortable."Namjoon said with sigh as he sat down in his own chair. 

"Ok, we are going to start the facial now, just close your eyes and relax."

~~~

"Babe, what would you like?"Namjoon asked you kindly as you sat in the drive through of Wendy's.

"Chicken nuggets!!"You said happily looking at the menu.

"Perfect, I'll get some too then."He said before rolling his window down and telling the order to the machine. After he said the order he pulled up to the window, payed for the food, and then received the food driving off.

"Wow it smells so delicious!"You said peeping into the bag.

"Then lets dig in princess."He said parking the car.

A/N: I'm so sorry for the long wait on this chapter babies! It's not even that good I'm sorry. I've just been drowning in school work and am starting to not have enough time to write, do school , and relax. Anyway enough about me did you enjoy this chapter?? Also Thank you all so much for 30 K reads. I actually screamed and made my brother rush in with the bat XD.

Thank you for all the votes and sweet/funny comments, I love you all so much!! Now I want you to all comment on this photo and your comment will be featured in the next chapter under a special section called SUGAR BUN APPRECITATION!! 

Are you a sweet or tangy sugar bun?? 

Love you all so much!! Remember be nice to one another! Bye bunny buns!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3