41

"WHO THE FUCK BOUGHT THIS FOR Y/N!?"Taehyung yelled on the top of his lungs throwing the dildo across the room at the boys that had just came in through the front door with snacks. 

"Y/N please come here."Hoseok said holding his arms out to you. Without hesitation you jogged over into his embrace turning around to see what would happen.

"Taehyung, I bought it for Y/N." Jimin said stepping forward cautiously. Taehyung looked as if he was about to explode from anger.

"JIMIN!!"Taehyung roared so loud you had to cover your ears. Suddenly he lunged towards Jimin but before he could get there Yoongi and Namjoon ran forward and grabbed him.

"Let him explain himself!"Namjoon shouted. 

"No, he should be punished! She is too innocent for shit like that!"Taehyung shouted trying to get out of the boys grips.

"As if she's innocent anymore! You can thank Jungkook for that!"Namjoon shouted smacking the back of Taehyungs head. From the side of the room you could see Jungkook back up slightly and cover his crotch. 

"I don't need you to remind me dammit!"Taehyung shouted finally breaking through.

"TAE FUCKING STOP!" Jin yelled running forward and grabbing him from behind. Before anything else could happen you stepped out of Hoseoks arms and walked over to Tae. Immediately he stopped his struggle as you grabbed his hands. 

"Tae, please stop. Jimin wasn't doing anything bad enough for you to freak out like this." You whispered just loud enough for everyone to hear but quite enough for him to have to force himself to calm down in order to hear you. 

"Tae I bought it for her before I knew her. I didn't know if she would ever get 'needy' so I got it for her just in case."Jimin said stepping forward. Finally Tae looked like he was beginning to calm down. 

"Tae it's literally nothing. She's a woman not a child. She can do as she pleases, and if she wants to use a sex toy she can."Jin said against his back. Sighing Taehyung relaxed entirely.

"I'm sorry Jimin. I shouldn't have freaked out. I just couldn't help but get overprotective."Taehyung said looking down at his feet. Cautiously Jin let go of him and stepped back. 

"I'm sorry for being a dumb ass."Jimin said quietly. Before anything else was said they both had their arms tightly wrapped around each other. Slowly one by one all the boys had joined into the hug and you where the only one not in it. 

"Come here."Yoongi said softly putting out a hand for you. Immediately you took it and let him pull you into the warm embrace of the seven boys. 

(Time skip past the long ass hug, packing, and snack discussions. )

"Y/N tomorrow we are going to be taking you to see Martha and right after we are going to the airport to go on our trip. Are you ready?"Namjoon explained.

"Yeah, I'm ready."You sighed looking down at the bit of couch separating you two.

"Y/N is something bothering you?"Namjoon asked lightly grabbing your face. At those words Jungkook walked in and sat down in front of you on the floor. Gently he placed his hands on your legs.

"Y/N we are all worried about you. Every time we take you to see Martha you seem very upset."He said softly. 

"There isn't anything wrong. The checkups just make me really stressed out and they bring back memories I've been trying hard to forget."You said looking down at Jungkook. 

"Would you like us to have Martha put you to sleep while she does the examination?"Jungkook asked wrapping his big hands around your thighs. 

"Is that possible?" You asked curiously. Looking from him to Namjoon.

"Yes, it is very possible."Namjoon answered.

"I want to do it."You said without hesitation. 

"Ok then tomorrow that is exactly what we will be doing." Jungkook said reassuringly.