30

"Jungkook we need to see you right now."Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and got off of the bed. Out of habit I got up to follow him but Taehyung stopped me.

"Y/N please stay here."Tae said kindly. 

"Ok."I said and went to sit back down on the bed. Before they left Jungkook gave me a long look. I hope he doesn't get in trouble. Sighing I lied down on my back and looked at the roof. It was plain white but there where small grooves in it.

I traced all the small lines and tried making shapes but ultimately I got bored after a while. Sitting up I looked around the room to find something to do when I spotted a bookshelf. How could I have never noticed it? Quickly I got off of my bed and sat in front of the short bookshelf. It was as tall as my hip and had only 3 shelves.

There were only a few books on the shelf. In fact there where only 3 books. I picked up the first one and opened it. It was in English, luckily that thing Martha gave me helped me know how to read in Korean, English, and Japanese. I lied down on my book and read The Velveteen Rabbit.

It was short because it was a children's story but it was a nice story nonetheless. After replacing it on the shelf I picked up the next book. It was another story in English but this time it was longer. The books name was Pawn of Prophecy . Since this one was longer I went and got back in bed to read it.

I ended up losing myself in the book for about an hour. It was a little hard to understand at first but it was very interesting. Suddenly there was a knock at my door making me jump. 

"Enter!"I shouted putting the book aside after folding down the corner of the page. (This hurts my soul a little lol) The door opened and Hoseok walked in.

"We have a surprise for you!"He said happily.

"What is it?"I asked getting excited.

"Bring her in!"Hoseok shouted. All the boys came in but they where blocking Yoongi's front. 

"What is it?"I asked excitedly getting up. 

"We got you a dog!"Hoseok said motioning for Yoongi to step forward. Once he did I saw a very cute dog in his arms. It was small and white. (The picture is above lol, you guys probably figured it out already lmao)

"Oh wow! It's so cute!"I said patting it's head. 

"Here take her she's yours."Yoongi said kindly holding out the small dog to me. Happily I took the soft little creature in my arms and hugged her.

"We thought you should name her. What would you like?"Namjoon asked. I thought for a minute. What should I name her? I'm super hungry, maybe I should name her after a food! What is a white food that  I like?

"I know! I want to name her dumpling!"I said happily. (In case your wondering here's the korean for dumpling 덤플링 )

"That's a cute name."Hoseok said making me smile. 

"Here is instructions on how to care for her, and we can help you if you need."Jin said handing me a piece of paper with dumplings care instructions. 

"Thank you guys! I love her."I said pulling them into a group hug.

Jungkooks POV: 

After giving her one last look I followed Taehyung out of her room.

"Where are we going?"I asked confused.

"You'll see in a sec."Tae said bringing me into the living room. All of my hyungs where there.

"Got him."Tae said and sat down next to Yoongi. I sighed and sat down on the floor next to Namjoon.

"Now that everyone is all here Hoseok had a great idea."Jin said gesturing towards Hobi hyung.

"Y/N seems kinda lonely, she is constantly finding one of us so that she isn't always alone so I thought what if we got her a companion like a cat or a dog?"Hobi hyung said excitedly.

"We already have a cat so lets get a dog."Jin said motioning towards Yoongi. (lil meow meow XD sorry moving on...)

"I like the idea of a dog better than a cat anyway."Hobi said trying to not laugh at Jin's comment. 

"Well lets go and get a dog and some dog supplies now before Y/N gets worried."Namjoon said standing up. Everyone agreed and stood up as well.

"Lets save time and split up. Namjoon will take Hobi, Jimin, and Yoongi to get the dog and I'll take Jungkook and Taehyung to get the dog supplies."Jin said.

"Sounds good. Here you'll need these."Namjoon said handing him one of the car keys. 

"Lets roll out!"Hoseok said.

"You've been watching to much transformers haven't you?"Yoongi asked him. In response Hobi smiled shyly in response. After that we all filed out to the correct vehicles and left. 

"So we are going to need a dog bed, dog food, and- "Jin was saying but then was cut off by Taehyung.

"Clothes!"Taehyung shouted happily.

"No, dog treats. You can get some dog clothes though if you really want."Jin said while chuckling. Happily Tae began to look out the window and sing a long to the song playing in the car. 

"What kind of dog do you think they'll get?"I asked Jin.

"Probably a smaller dog, I would call them before picking out any clothes to make sure of it's size."Jin said. I nodded.

"Do you think she'll like it?"I asked a little nervously.

"She will. Do you remember when we where at the beach and she met that small puppy?"Jin said.

"'Oh yeah, her whole face lit up after she realized that it wasn't going to eat her."I said chuckling a little at the memory. I wonder what she will name it? 

"We are here."Jin said unbuckling his seat belt. Excitedly we all got out of the car and entered the store. 

"I want to look at clothes!"Tae said.

"You should wait. They probably still haven't chosen the dog yet."Jin said.

"Oh, right."He said looking down.

"Hey why don't you and Jungkook go look at treats?"Jin said making Taes face light up again. 

"Ok, lets go Jungkookie!"Tae said pulling me towards the right aisle while Jin went off to by the food.