27

If smut makes you uncomfortable skip to the pound note #

Y/N's POV:

I remember the way he made me feel last time. It was a feeling I've never felt before and it was good. With a smirk I leaned close to his neck and placed a small kiss on his neck. Immediately he hummed in response and his grip on my butt tightened. I ran my hands up to his hair and moved from his neck to his mouth.

As the kiss became more heated his hands gripped the bottom of my underwear. Carefully I decided to try something he did by grinding my hips against him. He suddenly pulled away and leaned over my neck.

"Jump."He whispered. Obediently I jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso while he caught the back of my thighs. Quickly he walked over to the bed and put me down on it before crawling over me. I couldn't help but let out a stupid giggle as he smiled before attacking my neck. Roughly he left a trail of hot open mouth kisses down my neck to my collar bone.

"Jungkook!"I whimpered as he suddenly bit down on my collarbone breaking the skin open slightly. 

"Sorry princess."He cooed and then placed a gentle kiss over it. He moved back up to my face and gave me a smirk. 

"Hmm?"I questioned. He bit his lip.

"Your so hot and cute at the same time."He said and then gently put his lips on mine. It was sweet but then he entered my mouth and made it deep and rough. I was enjoying every second of it. Eagerly I began to pull Jungkook's shirt off wanting to see his perfect body.  We split apart for just a second as the shirt left him but then came back together almost immediately.

Gently I ran my hands down his chest over his abdomen feeling every tight muscle. My hands moved a little further and slid down his basketball shorts leaving him in his boxers.  Suddenly he ran a finger from my belly button up to my cleavage making me shiver. Not holding back anymore he pulled the straps of my bra down and began massaging me. He gave me a sharp squeeze making me whine.

"Jungkook-ah! That hurts."I whined into his mouth. He moved off of my mouth and went down to my neck.

"It's supposed to baby girl."He whispered against my skin. Suddenly he undid the small clasps keeping the bra and underwear together and threw my bra across the room. Slowly he began running warm open mouth kisses down from my neck to my stomach pulling down the fabric of the high wasted underwear as he went. I bit my lip trying to not let any sound leave me.

Suddenly he stopped and looked up at me.

"Not a sound?"He said in his smooth voice. My lip was swollen and slightly bleeding from biting it so hard.

"Lets change that."He said. Before I could comprehend his words he suddenly moved his hand down to my clothed clit and rubbed it making me gasp. I gripped his shoulders and threw my head back as immense pleasure ran through my body. Suddenly he stopped and smirked at me.

"I need more sound princess."He said and then somehow tore my underwear from my body making me immediately close my legs. He backed up and looked at them. 

"I'm ugly."I said suddenly making him raise a brow at me.

"Open."He said tapping my left knee. I shook my head.

"If I do you'll laugh."I said as tears began filling my eyes.

"No I won't."He said and opened them himself. He smirked down at me and then bent over me. I could feel his hot breath against me making me feel moist. Suddenly his tongue ran over my folds making a moan leave my mouth.

"Jungkook!"I moaned making him enter his tongue. My back arched immediately and another moan left my mouth. A knot began to form in the pit in my stomach as he moved faster.

"Jungkook my stomach."I said gripping the sheets.

"Relax."He said against me. I did as he said and felt liquid come out of me. He licked me clean and then moved up to my face. 

"Your beautiful."He said gripping my chin. Carefully he brought my face up to his and put his lips on mine. Just then I got an idea. Gently I ran my hands down his abdomen over his hard member and gave it a small squeeze. Immediately Jungkook moaned into my mouth.

"Can I take it?"He asked pulling away from me. In response I pulled down his boxers and nodded at him. He smirk and lined himself up.

"Will it hurt?"I asked nervously.

"At first but it'll get better."He said making me nod. Carefully he began to slide in breaking my walls. Immediately my back arched and I gripped onto his shoulders as pain ran through me. Trying to distract me he gently began kissing me as he stayed still allowing me to adjust. After a minute he began to slowly move in and out making me immediately moan in his mouth.

At that he began to move a little faster. Suddenly he slowly pulled out making me whine but then snapped back in making us both moan.

"Your so tight."He moaned going deeper and faster. His lips where swollen and his hair was messy turning me on more. Abruptly he started hitting a certain spot making me gasp.

"Right there."I moaned as the familiar not began. My walls began to close around his member making him speed up even more.

"Hold on a little longer Y/N."He said going at an impossible speed. After another minute I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Jungkook I can't-"I was saying but then he cut me off.

"You can go."He said. At his words I released for the second time. I hurt for a second before he released too and then pulled out. Blood was all over him.

"Are you ok?"I asked sitting up.

"This is yours."He said. I looked down and realized the horrible truth. 

"Am I dying!?"I suddenly asked panicking. He chuckled.

"No, you'll be ok."He said. Suddenly he froze. 

#

"What's wrong?"I asked worried.

"I didn't use a condom!"He shouted. I looked at him confused for a second before realizing the situation. Luckily I remembered something that I was 'taught' by that thing Martha gave me.

"There is a pill I can take to stop it."I said making him relax.

"Hurry and get cleaned up. Put on some clothes and meet me in the living room."He said and got up. I nodded and walked in the bathroom.

"Here."I said and threw him some feminine wipes. He caught them and thanked me before I went back into the bathroom.

Jungkook's POV:

After cleaning myself I pulled on my clothes and ran into the Namjoon's room. He looked up from the book he was reading and took off his noise canceling headphones. 

"I need the car keys."I said making him raise and eyebrow.

"Did you not use protection?"He asked making me turn red. I forgot that the others could probably hear us. 

"Exactly."I said defeated. He nodded and handed me the keys.

"Get her something for breakfast while your out. We don't exactly have any smoothie or milkshake making supplies."He said and picked his book back up.

"Thank you hyung! I'll definitely pay you back."I said and then went into my room to get my wallet and brush my hair. When I was done I put my shoes on and  went into the living room to wait for Y/N but Yoongi and Hoseok where there. Awkwardly I sat down on the couch between them.

"That was loud as fuck."Yoongi said while playing his game with Hobi.

"Yeah, Namjoon even had to come out to get his noise canceling head phones."Hoseok said. 

"Sorry hyungs..."I said awkwardly looking down at my shoes. Just then Y/N came in.

"Ok lets go."She said. She was wearing an over sized black sweater with light pink skirt. 

"We have to go get some things. See you later."I said to Yoongi and Hoseok before getting up from the couch. Not wanting to waste time I took Y/N's hand and pulled her outside.