10

Jungkook's POV:

I kissed her back. Her lips some how tasted sweet. There where a new taste I didn't know I craved. I entered my tongue into her mouth. She froze for a second like I knew she would but then went along with it.

My hands went to her hips as I pulled her close to me. She put her hands in my hair making me flustered. I usually wasn't like this. Normally I hated when girls touched me, called me oppa, looked at me. But with her it was different. 

I felt drawn to her. Her moves where unsure but somehow still perfect. She moved a hand down to my shoulder as I moved off of her mouth to suck on her sweet skin. 

"Jungkook."She moaned in my ear as I sucked the skin below her ear. She moved into my lap and wrapped her legs around me. I moved down her neck to the top of her shirt. She gripped my shoulders hard. I put my hands under her shirt and put them on her bare hips. 

Her skin was soft and warm. I squeezed her hips and bit down on her collar bone. 

"Jungkook."She moaned. Suddenly the door opened. We both sprang apart and looked at who had entered.

"Oh.... sorry."Jimin said awkwardly.

"I'll be back Y/N."I told her and got out of bed. She watched me leave the room with Jimin hyung. 

"What was that?"Jimin asked me. I ran my hands through my hair. 

"I don't know. She kissed me and I kissed her back. Then our hormones took over and you know."I said. 

"Well you better take care of your mini koookie before going back to bed."Jimin said with a smirk. I looked down to see the huge boner Y/N gave me.

"Shut up."I said covering myself.

"I'll take Y/N with me for the night."Jimin said. I nodded at him thankfully and then walked into the small bathroom we all shared to take care of the huge erection in my pants.

Y/N's POV: 

"Your coming with me."Jimin said. 

"Did I do something wrong?"I asked worried that I mad Jungkook leave because me. 

"No Y/N. Jungkook ran into a problem so he wants you to come with me."He said calmly.

"Jungkook isn't mad at me?"I asked him worriedly.

"Of course not. Come on."He said. I got up and followed him out of Jungkooks room. We walked into his room and crawled in his bed. I cuddled up next to him and slowly began to fall asleep.

Before I fell asleep I felt Jimin kiss my forehead.

A/N:Sorry for the short chapter. I just felt like ending it there cause it worked. I will post a longer chapter sometime today. Bye loves.