Total Drama Return to the Island: Episode 5

Start from the beginning

Gwen: Let me guess; you read his aura while you were sleeping.

Dawn: No; his interns woke me up a bit and I heard him during his opening monologue. But I didn't open my eyes so that he didn't think I knew.

Amy: (Sighs annoyingly) Alright Chris, what is it this time?

Chris: (Loudspeaker) A very simple challenge my dear Amy. (Amy rolls her eyes) All you guys have to do is make it back to the campsite.

Sky: Well that doesn't sound so bad. (She then places the palm of her left hand on her forehead after realizing what she just said) I think I spoke too soon.

Chris: Yeah you did; because not only that, but you have to make it back while avoiding a horde of zombies.

Everyone: (Half sound terrified while the other half sound annoyed) WHAT!

Shawn: (Excited) YAHOO! (Everyone looks at him funny)

(Confessional)

Shawn: FINALLY, a zombie based challenge. Time to finally show everyone that the apocalypse IS coming and show them how to survive.

(End Confessional)

Chris: Relax, all the zombies are fake. They are just robots that we made like all my Chris-Bots; just not a handsome.

Gwen: (Annoyed) Gag!

(Confessional)

Shawn: (Upset) Oh man, buzz kill!

(End Confessional)

Shawn: I was so looking forward to this.

Gwen: (Placing her hand on his shoulder) It's OK Shawn; I was kind of excited too.

Dave: (Annoyed) Huh, zombie obsessed freaks.

Gwen: (Off-screen) Shut It!

Chris: The team with the most survivors that return to the campsite wins. Oh, and be on you guard for "The Big Boy". (He laughs evilly)

Brick: (Gulps) The Big Boy?

(Everyone then hears a really loud moaning in the background before seeing a pair of giant glowing red eyes peering through the trees. Everyone then screams as they run away in separate directions; Sky with Sammy, Gwen with Courtney, Dave with Amy, Dawn with Brick, and Topher, Shawn, & Noah by themselves. Cuts to Amy and Dave stopping inside a cave.)

Amy: (Out of breath) OK, I'll admit, I've never been scared in all my life.

Dave: (Out of breath) Yeah, I'll admit it too. And here I thought getting covered in dirt and germs was the scariest thing ever.

Amy: Well, we at least got away. Maybe we should just lay low for a while until we can make a break for the finish line.

Dave: Agreed! So, while we wait, how about we talk strategy about how we're going to get rid of Sky and Samey.

Amy: Good Idea! So, I was thinking that if we bump into them when we make our break for the campsite, we should sacrifice them to the robo zombies and leave them for dead.

Dave: Well that does sound good, but I don't know. I really do hate Sky, but I'm not at the point where I want her to die; not yet anyway.

Amy: I could care less if she and Samey die. So, what do you have in mind?

Dave: Well, I was actually thinking if you could insult Sky for a change.

Amy: Me, but how? I've never interacted with her before.