She nods, smiles at Anikka and then leaves

''Take that, it would help with the pain, Lucas would be here soon''

''Where is he?''

''He stepped out for a bit. so now back to you...'' he points to her head ''Your head was head to the window of the car, reports given by Lucas because he said he saw you being slapped and hit. Then secondly, the bruises and what not, he kinda had to take matters into his hands by running his car into the one carrying you away...so the accident causes those other bruises..the one to your shoulder and to your neck, which has been stitched and would heal in a few days or weeks.  For your head, you have a concussion, a slight swelling and thankfully no internal bleeding so, painkillers and a fell injections would do. You feel dizzy or any sort of discomfort, let Lucas know and he would get to me, but, i wrote down some prescriptions which he would get and-'' he was saying.

''Why aren't i in the hospital? And..if you said Lucas was the one that caused my accident, did he inform the police atleast of what happened? I mean we need to catch the guys who tried to kidnap me and...''she looks around for her phone ''My bag, my phone...where is it ..i mean i need to call the police and-''

''You were in the hospital but he took you out before the police came''

She pauses and then stares at him ''Why will he do that? When a crime happens the police should be contacted.''

''Yes, but..'' he rubs his jaw leaning forward ''Can i speak freely with you? I wouldn't know if Lucas would be pleased about it but..sometimes one has to think rationally''

She frowns ''Go ahead''

''The police did come looking for you''

''Okay, that means they were informed and needed to investigate the situation''

He is shaking his head ''That's the thing, it was the way they came. At the time of the accident and when the kidnapping happened, obviously no one knew who and who was involved, when Lucas arrived at the hospital, he didn't check you in, nor was the media or any other person on the scene at the time, so no one knew who you were. He left the scene before the police arrived and none of the paramedics had information of any of your identities..including the deceased and the other with a fractured skull, we eve asked for  them to be identified by families.''

''Oh my God, deceased?'' she covers her mouth

He nods ''Yes, apparently one of your attackers was killed during the chase and catch with Lucas. But go with me Ms. Anikka. No one knew who the identities of the people involved in the accident was. So when Lucas asked me to keep you off the records and told me who you were, i figured he was just being overly anxious over nothing until i almost got shoved to the wall when they came asking for you specifically.''

''And you said that Lucas told you to keep me off records?'' she clarified with a frown

''Yes, exactly!'' he nods

''Then how did they know i was involved in that incident?'' 

''My question to.'' he leans away and then rubs his jaw 

''You do not think the police has-'' her eyes shoots open

''I do not think anything Ms. Anikka, i am only stating my observation. And if what you are thinking is what i am thinking then that means Lucas is also thinking about it or have that is why he asked you to be off record. It could also just be plain coincidence or they got footage from the street cameras and stuff and possibly they care for your safety.''

''But we don't know that'' she points out

He shakes his head ''Nope. That is why my advice to you is to...'' he frowns ''find another bodygaurd''