Chapter Seventy

...20 years later...

The Gryffindor common room was silent until a group of first years were guided into it by a tall girl, with freckles and a prefect badge, "now this is the common room this is where you will do homework, hang out with friends and other stuff," the girl turned to the group that followed her, "boys rooms are that way," she pointed "and girls rooms are that way," she pointed again. 

One boy wasn't listening, his black curly hair bouncing in the none excitant wind and his blue eyes trained on a portrait on the wall. The boy was stunned to silence as he stared at the beautiful woman that sat on a windowsill in the portrait, the way her ginger hair framed her face and her green eyes sparkled even in a non-moving portrait, the woman wasn't smiling but she looked happy and her face looked like it had been sculpted by God's and her hourglass figure was showed off in her outfit as she sat and stared out of the window. 

The prefect asked the first years if they had any questions and the boy shakily raised his hand, "Who's that?" he pointed towards the portrait that hung on the wall like it was a prise. The prefect looked at the portrait as well as everyone else. 

"That is the portrait of Professor May Weasley, she taught at Hogwarts, she is said to have been one of the most powerful witches to ever live" the prefect paused before continuing "She died in the battle of Hogwarts that you will learn about and you will also learn more about her but you want to know something fun?" 

The first years nodded as their answer, "She was in Gryffindor." Some of the first years stared in shock, inspiration and love, "Now come on let's get you to your rooms." 

The common room began to empty and the first years walked past the portrait of Professor May Weasley.

The prefect waited for a bit staring at the picture and smiled, the boy who had first asked about May stopped and looked back at the prefect and called "I'm sorry but I forgot your name" The prefect smiled at the first year before answering, "Potter. My name is May Potter."